Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    In PvP the talent could be abused to break certain cc's like Blind / Poly by stacking up on each other.
    I don't think it attacks cc'ed targets so if this happens it sounds more like a bug. I mean the fire elemental is also not attacking a sheep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    Liquid Magma just seems like it wouldn't see the light of day in a PvP environment, in my opinion. So long as it's linked to a totem that's so easily killed, you're going to be wasting a 45 second cooldown if you account for any half-decent enemy player's actions. Its up time would be minimal, which leads me to choosing one of the other two talents.

I just wish all three were re-made, but alas...
    it depends if your opponents destroy the totem or not.
    in bg I don't think sombody tries to get your totem in target and kill it. in arena this could be different and I guess will depend on the rank you are playing on.
    however keep in mind you have to have the target in pov, not the totem. so you can use LM even when the totem is behind a pillar.
    also against melees you could use it when the totem is some yards away.
    so use the game mechanics to make it harder to kill the totem.
    of course if there is a mage who uses ice lance to destroy your totem, you can't do that much.
    I think what makes LM not the ideal talent would be that it attacks random targets so you can't really focus damage somebody, except if LM ignores cc like sheep, you could let it focus the other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    I don't think it attacks cc'ed targets so if this happens it sounds more like a bug. I mean the fire elemental is also not attacking a sheep.
    If the enemies stack on each other, it will not matter if they are cc'd or not, because the splash damage breaks the Poly.

In other words, it may not fire against the cc'd target itself but the splash damage will damage a cc'd target.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    If the enemies stack on each other, it will not matter if they are cc'd or not, because the splash damage breaks the Poly.

In other words, it may not fire against the cc'd target itself but the splash damage will damage a cc'd target.
    I would test this first. this would be a huge disadvantage for LM. does living bomb breaks cc when it detonates?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    I would test this first. this would be a huge disadvantage for LM. does living bomb breaks cc when it detonates?
    Not sure, i'd say yes since it's a classic AoE effect, this "smart targeting" works from my knowledge only for certain cleave like spells.

According to WoWpedia on Living bomb:

The spell's explosion is capable of breaking [Polymorph], and similar crowd control effects.