Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Razhiel View Post
    Windwalk Totem.
    WIch you dont need in pve but hey that's ok

Quote Originally Posted by Grush View Post
    Ancestral guidance.
    SO nerfed @ beta that no one takes it. Ppl prefer spending a gcd putting down a talented healing stream totem instead of using that cd. (I kinda like seeing healing stream totem with my multistrike gear).

Quote Originally Posted by paror View Post
    WIch you dont need in pve but hey that's ok
    Malkorok hc.

Deleted
    Utility for when your tanks are afk in the brain isn't really utility. First tower on galakras is pretty much the only point where I sometimes bother with the gcd, but only because there's nothing else to do anyway.

It makes sense though. The nature of its uniqueness ensures that its value is minimal, otherwise shamans would be mandatory on specific fights.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    SO nerfed @ beta that no one takes it. Ppl prefer spending a gcd putting down a talented healing stream totem instead of using that cd. (I kinda like seeing healing stream totem with my multistrike gear).

Malkorok hc.
    Yea my bad I meant spirit walker's grace or w/e that can make you move and cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    So many people in this thread just got bitchslapped by reality .

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    What made-up nonsense? You can go check out the dozens of blue responses on the matter if you like.

Ofcourse I'm fine with it, as the hybrid tax is right now sufficiently small to not bar hybrids from any serious form of raiding (as a rule). Being slightly weaker isn't a huge issue to me.

It only took under a minute with google to find what you apparently missed because you actually think the hybrid tax still exists. For those who don't want to click the link: Hybrid tax no longer exists.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...41585876959232

Quote Originally Posted by Grush View Post
    Yea my bad I meant spirit walker's grace or w/e that can make you move and cast.
    Still, glyphed it's the same as the warlock's talent.The difference is what does the lock bring to raids and what does the ele shammy bring to the raids. If every buff is covered, if bl is covered, locks have the utility in the form of portals and higher dps. Shamans don't really have any utility, they can stop dps and try to heal someone(or themselves) and that's it. No more healing tide totem, no more AG op, no more stormlash totem. AND it brings less dps than a warlock.
    Can't really talk much about the "utility" totems @ beta (like tremor), haven't tested them yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxvriin View Post
    It only took under a minute with google to find what you apparently missed because you actually think the hybrid tax still exists. For those who don't want to click the link: Hybrid tax no longer exists.

Celestalon. Yeah right, like he ever says anything with any meaning (mm hunter bombardment weaving, sv hunter pooling focus for burst(his words)).
    Tip, ignore what that guy writes, waste of time.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2014-09-18 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Celestalon. Yeah right, like he ever says anything with any meaning (mm hunter bombardment weaving, sv hunter pooling focus for burst(his words)).
    Tip, ignore what that guy writes, waste of time.
    It's possible that they mean it this time as they seem to be working hard to bring pure dps classes some additional raid utility (amplify magic, etc). We'll see what actually happens with class balance upon WoD release, currently it is nowhere near balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxvriin View Post

Except you clearly missed the point - they've been denying it's existence since cataclysm, yet it's clearly there.

Or is that why overall the dps meters (and this isn't unique to this patch) generally read as pure, pure, pure, pure, hybrid, pure, pure? I'm only counting warlocks twice there, btw. If we take a iron juggernaut pures hold all 5 top positions, if we take malkorok they hold 4.

Celestalon's comment coincidentally does not leave ANY implication that a hybrid tax existed previous to WoD (officially) - because officially it doesn't even if it's clearly there. As I said originally, feeding the people who will never know better the idea that the classes are balanced is just better PR.

Naturally they attempt to balance it close enough so that hybrids aren't unviable, which is what I am fine with. I just decide to keep an eye on the numbers myself rather than believe every tweet that comes out of a blizzard employee.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2014-09-19 at 04:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

They should just remove healing from a dps class, then it's no hybrid anymore, problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    They should just remove healing from a dps class, then it's no hybrid anymore, problem solved!
    Blizzards definition of a hybrid is a class that can (out of combat) change spec to perform different roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Watch this and You'll know You HAVE TO roll a shaman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3HadzPrNws

Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post
    Watch this and You'll know You HAVE TO roll a shaman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3HadzPrNws
    this molten stone fist would have been an awsome and cool shaman cc spell ;(