Page 1 of 2
LastLast

blugatti aka Godgatti aka ex-Mal'ganis'sAdonis is back! ask me almost anything, AMA2

Hi I am BLUGATTI, I currently go to university of Miami, I enjoy lifting ( started during summer after senior year, now known as swolegatti), mma ( 2 years of varsity wrestling, 3 yrs of
    BJJ, and gaming ( something I've done all my life). Ask me anything

incase you dont know me :
    I started PC gaming with runescape, until I got banned in 5th grade and that's when an irl friend got me wow for my birthday, I started with a hunter and it was my only main till dragon souls. I really enjoyed the concept of hunters in ICC as marksmen, and my interest really went downhill when focus was implemented. When I realized the mm was probably never going to come back.
    I decided to reroll Mage and got recruited into a guild that was on HM warmaster a month after I hit level85 and we killed the boss that week. Although I was never able to get my legendary staff the dps I was doing without it was extrmely competitive and I knew mages were going to be a class I was going to enjoy playing. I went into mop with this guild and had really strong performances in the opening week of raids, I had so many mages on the server coming to me for advice and I started developing a personality in general chat. sadly I was unable to continue raiding 5.0 due to my computer being taken away for some irl issues.
    I came back 3 weeks in tot, my guild took me back and geared me up, I stuck with them until we were 2/13 heroics and progression really stalled. I ended up apping to vigil since I had vouches from a lot of their main raiders who thought I had a lot of potential, unfortunately all they did was keep me in the guild for 3 weeks and then telling me they don't have a spot for me completely wasting my time ( funnily enough they tried to poach me this tier, LEL). After all of this I finally got a taste of top 150 US huehuehue, when I joined SnD and SF soon after they broke up, after more than 420 attempts between the two guild I finally downed h Lei Shen and missed top 100 US by a couple of spots.

I went into siege with this guild and by now my fan base on malganis was getting pretty big since I was good at trolling and backing it up with my parses despite being behind on gear, my guild ended up sinking when they got to spoils and around that time the top 3 10 mans on malganis merged together, since one of the guild was the 10m that split from SnD I was able to get in pretty quickly. The guild was stacked and ended up finishing 56th US and I was finally getting close to BiS gear. They ended up breaking due to burn outs and I joined HOTC, then left for OR since I wanted to compete for better rankings, this was when I first got #1 on PR but after they tried to put me on a tight leash for trolling I left and when back to hotc, and this time I ended up getting #1 on PR once again and held it for a month. At this time my BFF and I were approached by encore and thought it was the best decision to join them going into wod. Since then I've held my r1 for more than two months cumulatively.

I'm known to have a pretty big ego which is sort of true. most people don't understand my personality is usually just for trolling and I'm a lot more humble when talking to someone personally, but at the same time I'm not really scared to step on anyone's toes because I did put a lot of time into getting to where I am now, from practicing on target dummies, life or flexes for hours at a time just because my ego always pushes me to become the best I can be, the only downside is that I tilt really hard when I make a mistake since I judge myself a lot harder than others. I was also the type of player who didn't really do a lot of theory crafting since I hate numbers, I liked trying different builds out in flexes or target dummies and going with what works best and that method has worked for me thus far.

along the way i have met my bae celly, donglord aidey, cocobutts cocoabutter, australiansexgod dsco, drumdog styles ham, swolegod f, little ryan, guacblaster jordan and chester..., queen SG, dyilliepie, kushlord joey, qt3.14 zach, big daddy voltaa and many more. without further ado ask me almost anything. since i got famous i have realized i am a very enigmatic personality so i am here to clear up all questions

commonly asked questions:
    1)do you really have a fan base?
    You tell me

2) Do you really think you're the best mage NA?
    No I have said many times that I am not a perfect player and will never be, however I know for a fact I am better than Trustbuckets. P.S Promethean mages watch your back, apparently he thinks he plays better than you guys.

Pls do not bring negativity into my thread if you do, i will have you reported to the moderators and swiftly banned. ty ask away pls
    Last edited by fearist; 2014-09-16 at 04:37 AM.
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

can't wait till all the muh parses guilds are irrelevant for a few months during WoD progression

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait...blu who?!

I seriously have no idea who you are.

Ty i appreciate all your support boys.
    - Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    never heard of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

i love you blugatti, you are one of the best mages ive ever seen. i was just wondering a few things

1. how much do you bench?
    2. how much can you bench?
    3. how do you feel about the current state of mages in beta?

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Wait...blu who?!
    Trade chat troll from Mal'Ganis that thinks he's important. Basic bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by celestes View Post
    i love you blugatti, you are one of the best mages ive ever seen. i was just wondering a few things

I know this thread is about Blugatti but I have 3 good ones for you:

1) Are you blugatti?
    2) How long have you been blugatti?
    3) Is it super duper pathetic being blugatti?
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post

1) Are you blugatti?
    blugatti is better than you at everything

barkskin is the bees' knees

fearist, will I ever be able to play Mage as well as you? I am currently stuck at 2k MMR in 3s and can't get any higher, what would you suggest?
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Quote Originally Posted by celestes View Post

1/2 combined: lift stats not important, heart is my strongest muscle
    3) skill gapped gone down drain, no bueno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    Trade chat troll from Mal'Ganis that thinks he's important. Basic bitch.
    Forgot current #1 PR fire mage in the US. but otherwise completely accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post

1) Are you blugatti?
    Feels pretty good being me, heres an example of what i get from tinder.
    E A Z Y S E A S O N B O Y s
    - Jenna Jameson

dis be blugatti yo. no hatin' or else you be skatin'

10+ Year Old Account
    My question is: how long until this thread is inevitably closed?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Last one lasted an hour, so anyhting longer than that is a success.
    - Jenna Jameson

Deleted
    hi I like to pretend that I am a chicken sometimes

cluck cluck

I do not like birds of any kind, especially chickens and ducks. gooby pls
    - Jenna Jameson

10+ Year Old Account
    You appear to have taken a wrong turn, this isn't the Battle.net forums where these threads are commonplace, this is a forum that occasionally actually has moderation relating to things being on topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

PR ranks lel

Tell Corsana he's shit