Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What spec will you be playing in WoD PvP

I will still be trying to play ele if its not too broken. I raid as resto so in PvP I like to blow things up. I am really hoping that the melee train isn't going to be too bad, but its not looking great.

Just wanted to see what the shaman community are considering, if you changing spec or staying the same and why.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing enhance since 8 years, won't change now.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    will be staying enhancement as per usual.

For 3s I'm gonna play Holy Pally and Resto Shamn, probably leaning more toward the Pally.

For BGs I don't know what I want to play. I'm not really a fan of the new enh for PVP. There is no oomph.
    Hi Sephurik

Soldier on brother.

I'll be going Resto for WoD. Not playing Elemental: Fuck that for a laugh.

Deleted
    I am slightly worried about ele, but the good thing is with the gear changes and set bonus changes depending on spec, I can try the others too if it sucks that bad.

Deleted
    Enhancementas always.

Deleted
    I've always mained Elemental in PvE and Resto in PvP, doubt that will change.

Deleted
    Ele.

The nerf to tremor totem includes a small indirect buff to ele: since tremor is most useful for your healer and aoe fears got nerfed in warlocks/priests, you still have a good reason to play with an ele.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing Enhancement since the game began, so I'll be playing it in Warlords hopefully. I've dabbled in Elemental and Restoration here and there this current expansion but only because of frame rate issues (and casters having a much easier time dealing with them).

And by the looks of how mobile melee are, I think they're going to have a really good time this expansion. The same goes for the raid meters (even if there are more tuning passes to come).
    Last edited by Blithe; 2014-09-17 at 12:07 PM.

Deleted
    PvP? Not shaman, with the melee train that WoD is shaping up to be shaman is the class you don't wanna play imo.

Resto is the healer that is weakest to being trained into the ground.
    Elemental is the caster that is weakest (?) against being melee trained, unless our passive damage somehow turns out to be completely broken OP.
    And even our melee spec is shit as it doesn't provide the uptime nor burst nor cc it needs.

gg shaman in melee pvp environment

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to play enhance pvp, I really do, but I'm leaning more towards my druid, warrior, and monk. Might have to anyway to finish some win BG cheeves though. I really wish they would make all BG progress account wide already.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I really wish they would make all BG progress account wide already.
    Yep..yep..
    Hi Sephurik

It will be hard in WoD though Enhancement forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post

gg shaman in melee pvp environment
    this always has been a thing. and yet we still do fine.

Deleted
    Fine as in dps specs have to be as bursty as to two-shot people to be viable? Yeah, fine mechanics we have right there.

If I play my shaman it'll be as enhc.

I may roll back enhance if the spec has some sustained damage in stead of the -3min faceroll ascendance god mode and hit like a wet noodle in between- it is atm.

Deleted
    Enhancement, as I only play melee specs/classes. I survived Ret TBC with success, I'm sure I'll do okay in WoD with my shaman.

Which talents are other Enhancement players planning to take at lvl100?

Deleted
    I'll sty enh, if it turns out to be total fail spec/class i'll reroll warrior.