Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No, it's his terminology that's homophobic

You wouldn't use racial slurs against a black guy so don't use homophobic slur against a gay guy. Do I think Snoop his homophobic? No, but his words are

- - - Updated - - -

He called him a fag ffs
    The number of people I've called a fag is probably around 50 at least, that doesn't mean I'm homophobic.

Stop with the nonsense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabblexthree View Post
    You do realize that when someone pisses you off, most people, will say something to try and piss the other person off. This is usually something they will regret later. It doesn't mean they are homophobic or racist. PC bullshit...mumble mumble..
    Didn't say he's homophobic just his comments

It's a homophobic slur regardless of how you swing it
    It's not, regardless of what you believe.

Deleted
    Was he an important person to you or why are you concerned?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    The number of people I've called a fag is probably around 50 at least, that doesn't mean I'm homophobic.

Stop with the nonsense.
    Doesn't remove the fact it's a homophobic slur and silly to say to a gay guy in an argument publicly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    It's not, regardless of what you believe.
    lol, yes it is READ it's definition

Either way he strikes me as a bit of an idiot. It's amazing that he's so idolised when he can barely string a coherent sentence together.

Deleted
    Talk about fag make me think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IednD9eVB5k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Oh my god, he called someone a fag, homophobic.
    So even when you call a straight man a fag, its homophobic.
    People are too sensitive.
    There is some inherent homophobia in it, because you see homosexuality as something bad and you're using it as an insult.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Oh my god, he called someone a fag, homophobic.
    So even when you call a straight man a fag, its homophobic.
    People are too sensitive.
    Oh NO! He said fag!!! People have been using that words for years it's a double entendre. If you can't handle it I suggest maybe moving to an Amish colony. I use it. I'm not refering to gay people. I also say retarded. Do you not? And when I do, I'm not referring to mentally disabled people. Do you consider ginger a slur too? They've had a pretty nasty hatred. Have you ever said I've been gyped? That's a slur against gypsies. Get over yourself and your pc bull shit man. You don't have a right not to be offended.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't remove the fact it's a homophobic slur and silly to say to a gay guy in an argument publicly

So you're telling me I have to treat my gay friends differently than my straight friends when I speak or argue with them? Why? Do you think they have some kind of illness? Or are they as soft as you?

Not a rant and not homophobic. But it's a celebrity saying things other people say on the internet daily, so it's sensationalist journalism.

The greatest aspect about this is that if the guy wasn't gay that comment would have been completely fine. A little rude perhaps and unnecessary, but fine. But because the guy happens to be gay, it's suddenly homophobic. Political Correctness and Stupidity really go hand in hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    Oh NO! He said fag!!! People have been using that words for years it's a double entendre. If you can't handle it I suggest maybe moving to an Amish colony. I use it. I'm not refering to gay people. I also say retarded. Do you not? And when I do, I'm not referring to mentally disabled people. Do you consider ginger a slur too? They've had a pretty nasty hatred. Have you ever said I've been gyped? That's a slur against gypsies. Get over yourself and your pc bull shit man. You don't have a right not to be offended.

- - - Updated - - -

So you're telling me I have to treat my gay friends differently than my straight friends when I speak or argue with them? Why? Do you think they have some kind of illness? Or are they as soft as you?
    Do you call black people niggas in anger?
    Do you call mentally handicapped retarded in anger?

If not then don't call gays fags in anger

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you call black people niggas in anger?
    Do you call mentally handicapped retarded in anger?

If not then don't call gays fags in anger
    I am black so yea. There is a very different history behind both words. And comparing gays and blacks with the history is very drastic. I don't argue with mentally handicapped people. That would be silly.

- - - Updated - - -

MAYBE, just maybe, try to do something besides reading tabloids and copy pasting links with comments "OMG LOOK AT THAT SO naefoahefuiaefi"

Im BI and dont really feel offende by stuff like that. Then again i dont really care if someone calls me Nigga, most of my friends do it.

U seem like the older Brother of, whats his name, the dude that makes this wierd Topics with like a line and then makes a new thread.
    Sa... something.

Go play WoW or work instead of chillin on Prominewssites. U know what THOSE ppl are like everyone else.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    You talking to your friends is a completely different matter.

Okay so actual gay person weighing in here.

IMO use of the word fag is not inherently offensive to me. I believe there is no such thing as bad words, just bad context.

That aside, this is pretty bad context. The use to me looks like it was definitely intended as a slur. Rather disappointed in snoop.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    You talking to your friends is a completely different matter.
    Let me clarify. Talk to anyone gay straight. I don't treat them differently. So yea, I'll say fag.

Who cares? People are allowed to be homophobic. There's no law that says everyone has to like gays.

Deleted
    I am black so yea. There is a very different history behind both words. And comparing gays and blacks with the history is very drastic. I don't argue with mentally handicapped people. That would be silly.
    So double standards got it

It's a homophobic slur regardless of how you swing it
    It is a slur yes. Homophobic not necessarily.

And comparing gays and blacks with the history is very drastic.
    Why is it 'drastic'? Setting aside the idea that everybody is entitled to being treated with dignity and respect there's been countless examples throughout history and the modern world of people being ridiculed and even killed for being homosexual. If you can't work out why 'fag' as a negative insult is bad then I really don't know what to say.