[A] 2 Dedicated raiders LF new guild

573 Ret Paladin/Prot Off-spec (raid lead experience) and 570 Disc Priest. (Alliance only)

My friend and I are looking a new guild home with an adult group of raiders that just want to have fun. We take raiding seriously and can handle constructive criticism and always try to push to our best potential with every boss fight. We do not require top heroic groups but we would hope to reach a few heroic clears at the end of each tier or at least a full normal clear.

We are looking for Tues/Thurs raids. The window of time we are interested in is 8-12:30pm Central. Server and server time is not an issue as we are willing to transfer.
    Last edited by Chailyn; 2014-09-23 at 01:59 AM.

Heya Chailyn!

Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is looking for more members for WoD mythic raiding. Take a look at the guild spam below and give me a shout if you're interested!!

Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear in not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 11/14H and working on Siegecrafter.

This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion.

What you can expect from us...
    - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer
    - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders
    - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time.
    - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion
    - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in.
    - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates

What we expect from you:
    - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around.
    - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team.
    - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg.
    - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine.
    - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding.
    - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important.

If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID jelopudinpop#1414 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net.

Officers:
    Appa- Bound#1245
    Zantaara- Zan#1371
    Xooney- Xooney98#1286
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Still checking options out there.

Hey Chailyn,

I know you wanted tues/thurs but if you guys can stomach wed. as well I think we might be a good home for you. Heres our recruitment spam:

Paradigm Shift (A - Stormrage) - Enjoyable Semi-Hardcore Guild (14/14 H) LF Mythic players!

Going to keep this short and sweet since no one really likes to read. We are a 10 man guild composed of a core group of players who know each other well and have raided together for an extended period of time. Our goal is to experience mythic content and down the hardest bosses blizzard can cook up while still having fun and a life outside WoW (9 hr raid weeks).

Guild Specs
    GM: Buschleague (Battle tag ->Buschleague #1928) Feel free to use any means to get in contact with me.
    Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9pm-12 midnight EST
    Raid Environment: We believe that playing this game should be fun and relaxing - not feel like a second job. Constructive criticism will be given out in a kind manner and no one should ever be yelled at or feel slighted. Joking around and general chatter is to be expected during raid but focus during encounters is a must. Ultimately, we want to be part of a team that downs mythic bosses after hard work and preparation while having fun in the process.

Traits we look for in applicants
    - Extensive knowledge of their class, abilities, and role in a raid environment
    - Desire to be part of a team and a team player (not focused on individual dps/hps, etc..)
    - People who raid for the fun and sense of accomplishment after downing a boss
    - Experience raiding in heroic content
    - Willingness to spend time to be prepared for raid i.e. watched strat videos/food/flasks etc...
    - People who keep their gear up to date (gems/chants etc...)
    - Ability to be on time for 90%+ of raids
    - Bonus: Being able to play more than 1 spec and keeping it as up to date as realistically possible
    - Bonus points: Sense of humor

Do not apply if:
    - You are offended by off color jokes
    - You are only interested in loot
    - You think you are better than other people because of your gear
    - You cannot take constructive criticism

Good afternoon Chailyn! I'm not going to hit you with our big recruitment post.

I think Merely a Setback (Zul'jin) would be a great place for you guys to check out, we are looking to boost our roster to about ~15 for 6.0 and Warlords and your post screams MAS to me.

We consist of working adults who have real lives and while we raid very seriously on Thursday/Friday form 9 - 12 EST we do so with the idea that killing bosses with people you like is better than killing bosses. 90% of our raid team is former "hardcore" raiders. We still love to raid but have taken a step back from the 3 and 4 night a week grind.

If you are remotely intrigued hop over to www.masguild.com or add Papa#1530 (recruiting officer) or myself Valdarix#1559 and we we love to give you more information.