Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm glad Nomura was taken off the project but I feel like there isn't any saving it at this point. The game cannot possibly live up to the expectation. It was announced in 2006 ffs and was clearly in development before that. What an absolutely terrible development cycle this game had.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I'm glad Nomura was taken off the project but I feel like there isn't any saving it at this point. The game cannot possibly live up to the expectation. It was announced in 2006 ffs and was clearly in development before that. What an absolutely terrible development cycle this game had.
    The game wasn't in development in 2006. It was in planning(writing/art) stages and they already started making cgi for it yes...

Square has already said a million times they announced the game too soon. It wasn't actually in development for 9 years at this point, it didn't even have a full dev team until 3 years ago.

If Square had never showed cgi trailers back in 2006-08 no one would know or care how long it had been in planning.