Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

Angry Human Female Weapon Size

Hello, so the Blizzard employees are probably the most useless guys at responding to fans so I thought I'd ask you guys incase you might know something about this, but is there any plans to fix the freaking weapon size on the human females? Because having a weapon larger than my character is getting silly. And it looks so freaking stupid.

it looks really fucking stupid, and it still does it on the beta. so, i don't guess they're ever gonna change it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just be glad it's not a tiny 2H like Blood Elf females.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I think so too. I am -so- freaking tired of that damn weapon size. And ontop of it all I've tried to contact blizzard on Twitter about this for such a long time but they always seem to ignore that specific question.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like that

(Edit: Post no. 3000 )

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on 3k. And how can you like it >_<? It looks so silly when they swing with a weapon that is bigger than their bodies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    Grats on 3k. And how can you like it >_<? It looks so silly when they swing with a weapon that is bigger than their bodies!
    I don't know. I just like over-the-top things

I hope not, I like how it is personally.

Also there would probably be an uproar of people who picked female human just because of how large the weapons are.

Wait wait wait. You want it to go down in size? No way! It's perfect the way it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Just be glad it's not a tiny 2H like Blood Elf females.
    I'm hoping they make it bigger too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I"m 100% fine with it, since my Human Females are all badasses.

What I really dislike is the shrunken 2 handed wweapons on Belves, and to me it looks like Draenei have shrunken 2 handers as well.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Wait wait wait. You want it to go down in size? No way! It's perfect the way it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hoping they make it bigger too.
    That's why this is a lose/lose situation.

If they change it's size, more people complain. if they keep it the same, others will complain but at the very least they can't remark about inconsistency.

For what it's worth, the new models are not supposed to be sweepingly different beyond fixing a few clipping/geometry issues in theory. In practice, some races are still pretty different.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt there were a lot of people who picked them for the large weapons. Most pick human because of the racial.
    And they could always put in an option to switch between normal sized and GIANT DRAGONBALL Z size.

And MrTopHat, pretty much all females now look like they've got a dildo shoved far up their arse while running, especially the draenei and night elves T_T

it looks fucking idiotic. it doesn't have to be small, just not stupid as hell like it does now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it looks fucking idiotic. it doesn't have to be small, just not stupid as hell like it does now.
    Pretty much this. But with all the animations being fucked up to this point I don't see them fixing anything in time for WoD. Lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love it. My TG war is carrying two swords that must be twice as big as she is, and it looks hilarious :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

They wont change it. Its an iconic part of playing human and a big appeal for most. Changing it would piss off so so many, imagine the orc shoulder glitch uproar times a million. Its just part of the design now in the same way elfs have long ears and gnomes are ugly

Deleted
    Can you guys post this on the US forums? Hopefully it gains some momentum, I play on EU and posting there hoping for changes is like a 6 year old praying to santa that he wants a PS4 for christmas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yeah, it's pretty daft, hence why i play a blood elf female :3

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually use to be bigger. There was some scaling issues back in BC. Noticeable in the two-handed weapons when placed on the back.

It's too iconic to change. If anything, the poor Sin'dorei women need bigger weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Having a giant weapon is great, if you don't like it go play something else

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE