Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Longest Gaming Session In A Single Day?

What is the longest amount of time you've gamed within a 24 hour day? Breaks included!

Mine was 14 hours

24 hours.
    Finishing the cloth grind to max out my Tailoring and make the Robe of the Void (back in vanilla). I hate Felcloth so very, very much.

24. OP is casual.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    *Reads the above posts*

I don't belong here... 12 hours or so..

*Scampers away*

24 hours. I really wanted to help Squall bang Rinoa in Final Fantasy 8.

38 hours or so when the pre-wrath patch came.

these days i can barely make 24 hours though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    38 hours or so when the pre-wrath patch came.

these days i can barely make 24 hours though.
    See, now I -HAVE- to know where you found those extra 14 hours in a 24 hour cycle because THAT, sir, is god damn impressive..

36/40, can't remember exactly, but I was younger. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    See, now I -HAVE- to know where you found those extra 14 hours in a 24 hour cycle because THAT, sir, is god damn impressive..
    LOL, you are right...
    "I look bigger in those mirrors where things look bigger."

Longer than 24 hours (yeah yeah 1 day has 24 hours herpderp you get it) during the release of WotLK. Only had a few days free and I wanted to ensure that I'd be lvl 80 within those few days and to join the rest of the guild during their first WotLK raid.

Perhaps 12 hours? I'm obviously a lightweight ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    looks like i didn't read the OP well enough, i meant my comment as longest game session

I recall playing Diablo II when it first released from that evening till the next evening before realizing I had not slept. So 24 hours I suppose.

I have only played one other game as captivating as Diablo II, Final Fantasy Tactics. I think I spent another 24 hours in one go on that game too. Though the memory is not as vivid as the first time I got to play Diablo II.

Very long play sessions were invested unwittingly into the following, though I am not sure it was the full 24 hours:

Castlevania Symphony of the Night
    Everquest
    Radian Arcana
    Fallout
    Baldur's Gate II
    Sword of the Stars
    XCom
    Last edited by Fencers; 2014-09-18 at 04:25 PM.

10 hours! After hitting lvl 85, half my raid team and I powered through all the heroic dungeons trying to get as many of the achievements for the mount and Glory of the Cataclysm Dungeon Hero. We finished it off the following week.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait... not JUST Wow. Easily 24 hours on Final Fantasy VII and 12 into the next.
    Last edited by Hellrime; 2014-09-18 at 04:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Close to 24 or so..

Now that I'm nearing 30 however.. god damnit I find myself getting tired after 5-10h

Deleted
    It was pretty common to bring my PC to a friend's place and play Age of Empires from saturday afternoon until sunday evening.

Then we met Diablo, and it was never the same.

24, if restricted to a single day.

Deleted
    12 hours. Never pulled an all nighter.

24 of course. If not within a single day, some high 30/low 40 something. D2X launch was too good not to after I had missed D2C launch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Deleted
    24 during my younger days, anything I just couldn't put down I'd play till I dropped.