Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Talking New Troll Models!!!

I love the troll models so much! What do you guys think about them? I really hope they listen to everybody s request on having troll beards and female troll war paint but besides that they looks so much better! 10x more excited for WoD now!

Deleted

Lightbulb New Troll models: likes & dislikes + thoughts.

With the new troll models revealed (front page artcraft) what do you like and/or dislike about them, me personally would be the hideousness of the females, and little distinction from the male side. Although the eyebrows & other key features look pretty sweet compared to the old ones! However, underwhelming compared to the other models..(Tauren, Undead)

M:

F:
    Last edited by mmoce0bf0496de; 2014-08-13 at 01:40 AM.

Deleted
    You got the troll model hype threa and the article thread up for commenting I dont think we need a third one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not use the other thread though?

Deleted
    If im not mistaken that was a hype thread not an official one, if you get what i'm saying? thought it would be nice to start fresh

I have to say WOW! The female trolls look truly strong and angry! Love it. Totally gonna be playing my FemTroll a lot more now ^^

SUPER MEAT BOY!!!!

Where is the pretty female troll model at? Can they blink their eyes?

Yes, I approve of these models, very good!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted

Found this on the web.

Nothing else to say then spot on

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a favorite, but a good upgrade anyway.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    I would love for the females to have more elegancy.. like in this pose:

I like them, they said they want to keep things as close to the original as possible just better detail. they did that, once gain its only a few shots so all the male stuff looks the same, with a little more to the females. they look fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Underwhelming.

Male Troll just doesn't look all that supped up. Hopefully some things change. Leave the warts, you'd have warts and all that kind of shit on you too if you lived in the wild, using sticks and bows and shit lol. Oh wait... weren't we cavemen at one point? Hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    I like them, they said they want to keep things as close to the original as possible just better detail. they did that, once gain its only a few shots so all the male stuff looks the same, with a little more to the females. they look fine.
    Well, I say they still need to work on detailing the male. He doesn't look awful, but they could do better.

Dat chin on the male... Hope we can tune it done with some of the face options. Never been a fan if that on the male. Female looks awesome.

Deleted
    Not sold at all on the males. Females look terrific though !

There's nothing bad I can say about the new model. Spot on. d-(n_n)z

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Burse View Post
    I would love for the females to have more elegancy.. like in this pose:
    Trolls....

elegancy
    If I wanted to play a fancy pretty race I would have elves

also...elegance*

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the male troll models, digging the fierce neanderthal look, but I'm just in love with the female troll models! They managed to make some nice ugly faces, and I just love how, despite looking savage and fierce, there's still that glint of wicked cunning in their eyes. I'll either sex-change my male troll to a female one or use my insta-90 to get a femtroll warrior!

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Trolls....

If I wanted to play a fancy pretty race I would have elves

also...elegance*
    These female Trolls aren't fancy or pretty?