So I've played through Gorgrond on the beta and thought to myself, "My Druid is finally going to do some nature-esque quests again!".
But then I started wondering, as a druid, what is right and wrong to fight for in Gorgrond?

Spoilers!:
Now, the story goes like this; You get to Gogrond and after a few quests you choose to either build a Lumber mill or a Gladiators sanctum. If you choose the Lumber mill you do quests in the South in the Gorgrond jungle. The quests have you locate an artifact and fight the primals and their botanistic minions. (Hopefully you know what I'm talking about).
If you choose the Gladiator's Sanctum you do quests in the north more related to the breakers/gronn/ogres and the like (I only played through the beginning here).

Now what I'm wondering is, what do you feel is right when it comes to Druid storytelling in Gorgrond. I mean, naturally most are going to choose the building they find most suitable, but if we were to focus on the story, what would you choose? Would a Druid choose to build a lumber mill, designed to cut down the forest, and fight natures own creations? Or would a Druid choose to fight the breakers who wants to see the Primals destroyed and nature vanquished?

Now we may argue that a Druid would fight for balance, and when the forest grows too thick.. well you know the rest.

What do you think is a good choice, based on the story alone?