Deleted

Looking for feedback.

So my PC is crap. Total oldskool crap that needs replacing. So I'm replacing it, just want some hints and tips on my config.

Case: Cooler Master CM 690 III
    Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 412S
    processor and motherboard: Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0 GHz + MSI Z97 Gaming 5
    Memory: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB DDR3-1866
    Graphics: Nvidia GTX 770 2GB
    SSD: SSD Crucial M500 120GB
    1000 GB Sata III Hard Disk
    Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 (secondary)

700 Watt Cooler Master

The prize would be €1300. Which is fine for me.
    Resolution is 1980 x 1020
    Games, just bout anything. Think new Witcher, Batman series etc. In short, a set-up which I don't have to worry about for quite some time.
    No need for video, photo manipulating, webcam sex, virtual machines or the like.
    Belgium (though I'd order it through the Netherlands probably)
    No parts that can be reused, I'd rather burn current PC out of frustration.
    I don't need an OS and I don't need keyboard etc. My MX518 works just fine. Though could be I buy one of those cheap gaming mouses some time later.

It's purely the case and shit in it.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2014-09-19 at 10:10 AM.

Deleted
    From the forums sticky:

• Budget
    • Resolution
    • Games / Settings Desired
    • Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    • Country
    • Parts that can be reused
    • Do you need an OS?
    • Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

Deleted
    Updated.

Oh and to add, I'd order this in a shop in the Netherlands who assemble (and overclock if asked) the entire rig, test it etc. I can't be bothered with all the hassle, and it seems to get good reviews so.

Deleted
    Could you provide the link to the shop?

With that budget you should able to fit a 256gb MX100 ssd and better cpu cooler. Also i would advize on a coolermaster psu. And gtx970 got released today, in a couple weeks we should see them in shops with aftermarket coolers they are as good as a gtx780 in performance but with 4gb vram and less power needed. Should be around 350euro which again fits inside your budget.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Could you provide the link to the shop?

With that budget you should able to fit a 256gb MX100 ssd and better cpu cooler. Also i would advize on a coolermaster psu. And gtx970 got released today, in a couple weeks we should see them in shops with aftermarket coolers they are as good as a gtx780 in performance but with 4gb vram and less power needed. Should be around 350euro which again fits inside your budget.
    970s are already in custom coolers - it's only the GTX980 that isn't yet. And I'd definitely consider this advice.

Deleted
    Yes but will take a couple weeks to actually seem them in stores. Ie here there isn't even mentioned yet. Anyway point is he can get better gpu.

Deleted
    http://gamepc.nl/game-pc-max?tab=con...367iNmq00000HB

This is the set-up I made, As you can see, you can 'tick' different options.

Deleted
    Just to let people know, I ended up getting the above PC but with 16GB Ballistic tactical RAM. The GTX 770 (can simply upgrade this alone when it's needed). 256 GB SSD instead of 120GB. Stronger PSU (Corsair RM Series 850W).

Pretty sure it'll do the job for the foreseeing future, plus I can upgrade the graphics card easily when it's needed. Processor and RAM etc. should be more then enough I guess.

Deleted
    Damn, was away for 2 days but.. can you return any of the stuff? I mean, 256gb ssd you should have asked for MX100, 850RM is way toooo much, you need like 550-650W max, 650RM would be perfect. Now the most important stuff, why on earth buy a gtx770 when it has almost the same price with the new gtx970? gtx 970 is something between a 780 and 780ti, performance wise and with less power draw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Damn, was away for 2 days but.. can you return any of the stuff? I mean, 256gb ssd you should have asked for MX100, 850RM is way toooo much, you need like 550-650W max, 650RM would be perfect. Now the most important stuff, why on earth buy a gtx770 when it has almost the same price with the new gtx970? gtx 970 is something between a 780 and 780ti, performance wise and with less power draw.
    The SSD is the MX100 one.
    As for the graphics card, this is the 'good' reasonably priced one I could pick, my budget already went from 1300 to 1600 so really not in the mood to get a more expensive one, and I need the PC like now, so not bothering to wait for it. Only thing I care about is that 99% of this PC will last quite a while. Graphics card can easily be updated later IF necessary.

Deleted
    Well in most countries the gtx970 has the same price as gtx770 while the performance jump is big. Its already out on the shops, you don't have to wait.