Celestalon on SV

Hi,

I need help understanding Celestalon's stance on SV: (https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...50948505776128)

"Talents, Lock and Load, and Focus pooling. SV isn't as good at it as others; it's OK for specs to have weaknesses."

As some one who plays SV and loves the DoT feel and I kind of understand the 'Focus Pooling' since I can 'kind-of' control when L&L procs and line it up with cheaper arcane shots (or fervor) for massive burst...

So is he saying its ok for SV to have lower sustained for bigger burst? Or what exactly is SV supposed to be better at over MM and BM?

I had ridiculous fun reading that thing.

That is an old tweet, insofar as LnL charges used to still cost 25 focus and wouldn't reset the cooldown and therefore pooling focus for the next "batch" would be required. It has since been reverted back to the live/current mechanics.

He's saying that Blizzard's internal testing shows SV ahead of the other two specs by a few percent and that, should it fall behind the other two in any specific way (cooldowns/executes) it's not a bad thing as niches are nice; if you're skilled highly enough, you should be able to weave bombardment to gain maximum results (and enjoy doing so).

Sorry but this conversation has been done several times before.

If you check the main threads mate you will have your answers and far more up to date info, including some of the opinions you are looking for, if you are genuinely interested and don't just want to make yet another anti Celestalon post which is how these end up.

Edit: Just to try and help point you in the right direction if not sure.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hanges/page101
    Last edited by Veraki; 2014-09-19 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phototropic View Post
    He's saying that Blizzard's internal testing shows SV ahead of the other two specs by a few percent and that,
    No its them being lazy and ignorant.

They see SV being higher because good players are playing it. We want to test it as they iterate their flawed cyclic design concepts, and end up right back where they started. There is very little need to test BM, as it is the same as live, or MM, as it is a piece of shit.