10+ Year Old Account

How to Beat Hunter/Mage + Healer 2v2?

Hey guys.

So my 2s partner (a Holy Priest) and I are having extreme difficulties playing and winning against Hunter/Mage + Healer compositions. Both comps just have so much damage and chain cc abilities that we end up getting overwhelmed easily and wrecked. My healer just gets chain cced to oblivion and I get rooted and kited to oblivion that we just don't know what to do. Not to mention that my damage output isn't that great due to sitting in Defensive Stance the whole game.

This is at 2k rating btw.

Any suggestions on how to beat these comps? Thanks.
    Last edited by Namso; 2014-09-20 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Namso View Post
    Hey guys.

So my 2s partner (a Holy Priest) and I are having extreme difficulties playing and winning against Hunter/Mage + Healer compositions. Both comps just have so much damage and chain cc abilities that we end up getting overwhelmed easily and wrecked. My healer just gets chain cced to oblivion and I get rooted and kited to oblivion that we just don't know what to do. Not to mention that my damage output isn't that great due to sitting in Defensive Stance the whole game.

This is at 2k rating btw.

Any suggestions on how to beat these comps? Thanks.
    Thanks for the heads up!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by winningteamxtra View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!!
    What?
    Anyway, train the hunter/mage, land a big cc on enemy healer with trinket cd, only way to win with double detterence/double iceblock gone. Maybe work on your positioning with your partner?

You're going to have a hard time against a Mage/Hunter and any healer, except maybe Paladin. Unfortunately, the Mage/Hunter will beat you on CC (warriors have like 2 CC options, and they're not sustainable) and because of that you wont have the damage output or pressure for a win. You might get lucky with RNG, or the other team might make a mistake, but with the current state of the game, you might be stuck.

You're better off with a different comp, honestly. Warriors just don't have the CC requirements to dominate 2's with a healer comp.