Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    League of Legends, but its not the game itself, just the "special people" i get so often on my teams.

Pokemon can be pretty annoying too. Freaking Confusion and sub 100% accuracy moves.
    I would say LoL but its the game that makes people digradate. instead of finding something to do we are almost forced to play such game coz we cant find ourselfs and thats bad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    I would say LoL but its the game that makes people digradate.
    Like League is somehow different from other fkn mobas. Same shit happens in Dota etc. too.

For me, NBA2K series so far I guess.

CS: GO I guess.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    pokemon online fights. world of warcraft. arcade fighting games. demon souls. dark souls.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Touhou

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Fighting games have always had notoriously cheap/unfair AI.

I dated a guy that actually pushed over an old MK2 arcade machine because of how cheap the 4-armed boss (the one that looked like a tiger-something) was. And this was back in the late 90s >.>
    His name is Kintaro.

I rage at FPS games where you die in a couple of shots. Although I'm usually good at these games, I don't like dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's only one game that I've raged at and broken something, and that was Darksiders, due to the horrific port and trying to get my controller to work with it. I don't rage at games, I'm not that kind of person, but several IRL things lined up to piss me off and then the game not working was just the one thing that pushed me over the edge, it could've been anything but it just happened to be Darksiders.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Monster Hunter-Freedom Unite(PSP) made me literally smash the screen in. Fuck you Tigerex, fuck you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I broke my Game Boy Advance playing the Lord of the Rings Two Towers ARPG game. I headbutted that shit in my rage and turned the screen black.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Like League is somehow different from other fkn mobas. Same shit happens in Dota etc. too.

For me, NBA2K series so far I guess.
    LoL or dota it does not matter..but yeah..both of these...LoL is just an example...

Hearthstone and the RNG cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super meat boy and just plat former games in general!!!! I think I actually get depressed when your on the last jump and you die...my head almost explodes and I cry inside.

Destiny. Anyone who has played it knows the dozens and dozens of reasons why.

Deleted
    Any game with broken mechanics. I don't mind when I die because of failure on my part, but when a game has a broken hitbox where you receive damage while you are out of range of something or you have to fight a boss where you can either spend 60mins trying to figure out how he works (meaning you have to die 50 times each phase) or have to look it up on the internet I rage easily.

Here is a boss with no indication of where to hit him, no information whatsoever and he can 2 shot you and even when you think you are hitting him you actually aren't because you didn't active something that was never mentioned or highlighted. Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    I broke my Game Boy Advance playing the Lord of the Rings Two Towers ARPG game. I headbutted that shit in my rage and turned the screen black.
    I did that with Tetris, granted I was 1 level away from completing it. I actually cried that night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    His name is Kintaro.

I rage at FPS games where you die in a couple of shots. Although I'm usually good at these games, I don't like dying.
    I don't like it, I love a shooter like BFBC2...but CoD in general or BF3-4 apply a "realistic" bullethit where you die with getting hit 2 times. It comes down to who sees who first rather then who can aim the best.

Deleted
    Mobas. Doesnt matter if its lol or dota2. If not in a 5 stack those games are pretty much unplayable.
    Ever got lecured by someone failing 102 ways while you're doing fine? Only in goddamn mobas you get that.
    Its like the genre summons the biggest aspies know to planet earth and put them in a team oriented game.

Best part its never the enemy beating me that gets me riled up because you can always learn something from it.

For some reason Sonic 2 made my blood boil, and I usually don't even get annoyed at platformers. Something about dying to robo-mantises on Metropolis Zone so many times just doesn't work for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hotline miami is a good one! Hmmm.... Velocity on PS4, also Towerfall: Ascension

The Witcher.

Bugged out the main questline (turned in a quest while the NPC was state changing from "in jail" to "at home"), but didn't realize it was bugged until 4 saves in (I keep rotating between 4 different saves). Uninstalled and haven't looked back.
    Last edited by corg; 2014-09-21 at 08:08 PM.

Rygar for NES or Battletoads vs Double Dragon i think it was. The NES was basically a way to teach kids about cold cruel failure.