WoD Elemental World PvP

Found a nice video...enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWXi1EvzB7Y

...so blanket silence is gone and ele can sham rage all stuns...so gods ?
    Last edited by Blithe; 2014-09-24 at 12:35 PM. Reason: double post - added to first post

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    ...so blanket silence is gone and ele can sham rage all stuns...so gods ?
    I'll take this one since I think no-one else can be bothered. You can't Sham Rage all stuns, only magic effects (now look through a list of all the stuns in the game and see how many this actually includes).

Elemental God of World PvP?

Son you must have bumped your head something chronic. Shamans just don't have the utility or mobility to be great at world pvp. We are now countered by melee so hard in WoD you might aswell just alt+f4 if a melee targets you.

The video is actually painful to watch: 8 minutes of some guy running (and jumping like he's on LSD or something) round and round a pillar doing zero damage, fighting mainly ranged and the occasional lava surge proc > video slows down to show just how extreme pressing lava burst is.

My guess is you're shamelessly advertising your own video.

But PvP has been that way for ranged casters for a while now, has it not? Hug a pillar or a bunch of boxes and run around!

Sham rage I was talking about the % mitigation, during MoP you would get hit by a blanket silence then stunned and pretty much that was it...WoD with the removal of blanket silence sham rage is ready for that stun that is probably going to end you!

I found the video its not mine..I focus more on 3v3 and RBG but could not find one...

Deleted
    The rogue you fought used the DoT poison but didn't use blind glyph. Just to give you an idea of how viable ele is.

Oh and gotta love how Liquid Magma kept attacking that crocodile that kept on evading instead of the rogue in your face.

tldr: CRIPPLE FIGHT

Also, whilst we have a lot of damage reduction CD's, we also lost our healing CD's (Healing Tide removed from Elemental and Guidance halved) meaning we're worse solo than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only positive aspect of that video that I saw was our Healing Surge's actually heal for a decent chunk of our health.

Deleted
    Yeah I am glad that surge got buffed for us, as its hardly worth using on live