Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    The short gals are fun to snuggle with.
    How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I'm 5'1. How do you deal with a short person's arms?

(for everyone else, this is an inside joke) *slaps with a fishbot*
    Huehuehue you shorty short person.

Please tho, I'm 191cm (6'2, or 6'3 i think) and I'll just lift your silly arms to the hight I need them to be.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    How tall are you?

Huehuehue you shorty short person.

Please tho, I'm 191cm (6'2, or 6'3 i think) and I'll just lift your silly arms to the hight I need them to be.
    Psh, ok then Mr. Giraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Psh, ok then Mr. Giraffe
    Meanie!!!!!

shorty
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Glad I'm not participating in the modern dating game. If people can only love conditionally as this thread demonstrates, then better not be loved at all. Get more than my fair share of being judged and managing expectations in the workplace already, better not have to put up with this bullshit in personal life as well.
    Last edited by Wilfire; 2014-09-23 at 02:10 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    A little over 6' 2" with my shoes off. Though i'm fairly big, so i tend to loom a bit. Barrel chest, broad shoulders and all that.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Need to have (to an extent) same type of humour and preferable same taste in music. Not lie or cheat obviously. Need to love hugs. I love hugs ._. Not smoke or do shit like that. That covered most of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Glad I'm not participating in the modern dating game. If people can only love conditionally as this thread demonstrates, then better not be loved at all. Get more than my fair share of being judged in the workplace already, better not have to put up with this bullshit in personal life as well.
    You are deceiving yourself if you don't find something about your partner that attracts you. Love comes after spending time together, attraction is what gets you to spend time together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Maybe a smoking hot 40 year old who can buy me a house and a car... Not really interested in a relationship atm unless it would benefit me economically.

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad I'm not participating in the modern dating game. If people can only love conditionally as this thread demonstrates, then better not be loved at all. Get more than my fair share of being judged and managing expectations in the workplace already, better not have to put up with this bullshit in personal life as well.
    Wait, so you'd rather someone love you "just because", than someone love you for who you are as a person? I would be devastated if I was in a relationship and learned my personality was completely replaceable because she'd love me anyway, why would you want that?
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-09-23 at 02:19 PM.

Vizardlode; from my point of view, if you specifically look for a partner with a set range of qualities, you are setting yourself up for one hell of a miserable relationship. Bonding naturally occurs when people participate in different activities, especially high-stress ones. Artificially inducing bonding is stupid as hell.

Revi; personality changes all the time, like physical appearance does. I'd be devastated if someone left me because my personality changed.
    Last edited by Wilfire; 2014-09-23 at 02:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Revi; personality changes all the time, like physical appearance does. I'd be devastated if someone left me because my personality changed.
    What should they pick you for then, if not your character or physique?

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    What should they pick you for then, if not your character or physique?
    Nothing. Do you specifically look for some kind of qualities when you befriend someone? Did your parents select your qualities when they gave life to you?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. Do you specifically look for some kind of qualities when you befriend someone? Did your parents select your qualities when they gave life to you?
    Yes. Yes i do. Pretty common practice actually.

Do i like the way this person acts?
    Do i like the way this person thinks?
    Do i like the way this person treats others?
    Do i like the way this person looks? (Hygiene, Piercings, Tats, etc.)
    Do i like this persons hobbies?
    Do i like this person's religious views?
    Do i like this person's political views?

The list can go on.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2014-09-23 at 02:49 PM.

Yes. Yes i do. Pretty common practice actually.
    Except in real life, you don't automatically get a pop up menu with a full description of someone when you befriend them. Unless you make people fill out weird marxist pseudo-scientific surveys to apply for the job of being your "friend".

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't just "become friends" with someone. It is a process that takes time. Part of that process is figuring out whether or not you are compatible. It isn't rocket science.

For some people the process takes longer than for others, but everyone has their own judgment criteria. Everyone.

You don't just "become friends" with someone. It is a process that takes time. Part of that process is figuring out whether or not you are compatible. It isn't rocket science.

For some people the process takes longer than for others, but everyone has their own judgment criteria. Everyone.
    Judgment is for people who can't look upon themselves. Compatibility happens outside of the superficial list you posted. You can become best friends with someone who doesn't fit any of those criteria. Simply put, you either like someone or you don't, there are no objective reasons for liking or disliking someone. For example, it is possible to like someone who has all the qualities that you detest, and at the same time dislike someone who has all the qualities you respect. Introducing those criteria is treading dangerously close to objectifying someone.

Some of you need to realize, to find a mate, step one is leaving the basement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. Do you specifically look for some kind of qualities when you befriend someone?
    No, but whether or not I befriend someone depends on how they act, who they are and how they make me feel, which again boils down to different qualities.

Did your parents select your qualities when they gave life to you?
    Are you implying people don't have different qualities? Real life doesn't work like the Fallout character creation, but I still have a certain set of qualities, strengths, weaknesses, characteristics etc.

1) Alive
    2) Human
    3) Moderate hygiene
    4) Loyal
    5) Actually cares about me

4 and 5 are not reasonable expectations though ;(

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    I haven't really watched american handball or basketball. It looks fun to play handball though.

But but but then 7/8, because people run around after balls for hours and it's boooooooring. Only action/funs is when crazy fans run into the field.

* Takes Crissis arms again and runs off while she is watching silly "sports" on TV
    It's called football because it's played on foot, rather than on horseback. ¸¸.•*TheMoreYouKnow*•.¸¸