Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizz being DDoS'd again?

Both MG and WrA are experiencing very bad lag. Anyone else experiencing it, too?

Could it be another DDoS wave?

Battle.net went out completely, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I've been booted out of D3 a few times in the past 10 mins, accidentally exited BNet app and was put in a queue. Pretty sure it's another DDOS.

It's all totally down for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea spiking a lot, bnet crashes

I spiked to over 900 ping in HC D3 and I just stopped. DDOSed again I'm sure of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Probably. I think both ArcheAge and Destiny were being attacked during the weekend. Plus, this happened:

https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/511936927994753024

https://twitter.com/LizardSquad/stat...65380215668736

Freaking disgusting.

Yea I watched battle net friends list disappear at first 1 by 1 then suddenly like 8 ppl were gone then I was gone lol so there is def something going on.

At what point Blizzard upgrades their routers to optimize legitimate traffic and/or starts giving out game time credit for the downtime. It's been horrid past month.

This is why they need to allow a offline play mode for diablo, can't play HS or HoS either, it would be good to at least have diablo as the backup for when this happens, wich is a lot lately
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone on my battle.net list has duplicated, up to 6 times each so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Wtf blizzard seriously 2nd time this has happened in a week
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    was about to pull N Garrosh and everyone's pings started spiking up, with mine capping around 750ms. we gave up
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at IP viking tracking map right now, it looks like france is nuking california
    You're a towel.

Things have been bad on there for almost a week today they are horrible. 17 minute queue and climbing to connect to the stupid bnet client. 8000 latency if you happen to get online before you get kicked.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Runescapes EU worlds are also going down and having huge lag problems...

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGamer View Post
    At what point Blizzard upgrades their routers to optimize legitimate traffic and/or starts giving out game time credit for the downtime. It's been horrid past month.
    Im having flash backs of the last 2 months of BC when the lag was horrible and the servers would crash for days at a time.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    Runescapes EU worlds are also going down and having huge lag problems...
    People still play Runescape?

I was playing just fine. Tried to switch over to my Priest and Boom cant get back into the game. Goes thru to "connected" then "you have been diconnected" Thrall-US if that matters

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to really wonder whats wrong over at Blizzard. :/ lots of problems lately