Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I always roll with Melee/range-haste pet when I'm on the belt, it's ftw. Good luck!

Thank you all for the advice. He switched to a serpent and did the rabid swapping. We had the belts perfect every attempt. We just now finally killed HSiegecrafter.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well done. the rest shouldnt be to difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Core Hound so he can choose when to lust
    core hound is one of the worst, dont know why but it runs like 20y behind weapon and barely hits it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Thank you all for the advice. He switched to a serpent and did the rabid swapping. We had the belts perfect every attempt. We just now finally killed HSiegecrafter.
    Grats guys !!!! great work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    core hound is one of the worst, dont know why but it runs like 20y behind weapon and barely hits it
    I agree, core hound is lame here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawh View Post
    I agree, core hound is lame here
    Yea when you are forced to use its dash on manual just so he keeps up with the damn wep ...... it's bad just bad

Funny how it's night and day between certain pets up on the belt.

I think there may have been a pet AI update somewhere. Corehounds haven't been touched since they added them as tamable pets, Serpents (which keep up fine) are relatively new pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Core Hound so he can choose when to lust
    Bring Drums for personal lust

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I think there may have been a pet AI update somewhere. Corehounds haven't been touched since they added them as tamable pets, Serpents (which keep up fine) are relatively new pets.
    I thought it had to do with the size of the pets hit box, i might be wrong though so don't quote me on it

I for one am capable of raiding as good as any top raider, but i never get into any top groups.
    Then you're probably not as good as you think you are.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    This is a little harsh, I'm in a very casual guild of friends - this doesn't mean that i wouldn't be able to hang with the big boys. Just means i like my in game friends more then i like getting realm firsts. You don't know him from a hole in the wall, so what do you know

Just because someone doesn't actively seek out top 10 runs, Does not mean he couldn't hang with them in a equal gear situation. I know i probably could.

lawlz. Love people like this "if they dont want you, then youre not actually good". It's not that they require you to have the same achieves they have or they wont even talk to you. No its not that. Its that im actually not good. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    lawlz. Love people like this "if they dont want you, then youre not actually good". It's not that they require you to have the same achieves they have or they wont even talk to you. No its not that. Its that im actually not good. lol
    You clearly haven't made an effort for it, so why would they care?
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    I came back after DS which I only raided casually mind you, in Mid-Tier Tot WITH 490 ilvl LFR gear and worked my way up, because I proved I was good enough. If you are good enough to do it, you will make it. The excuse of achievements is a pretty bad one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    Yea when you are forced to use its dash on manual just so he keeps up with the damn wep ...... it's bad just bad

Funny how it's night and day between certain pets up on the belt.
    Haha yepp!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    You are right that's probably because it's an old pet. But it's most likely a model/hitbox issue, not AI. Coding multiple AIs wouldn't make sense; but you never know..

First chicken to cockle...

it's really situational

on 25m heroic siegecrafter i run a hero pet so us hunters can get a hero when we need it, but others run whatever we're missing (i.e. sporebat, wolf, hyena, etc)

for a BM hunter by themselves though you should use a sporebat due to the pet buff and haste being the most valuable stat for a BM hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsui View Post
    it's really situational

on 25m heroic siegecrafter i run a hero pet so us hunters can get a hero when we need it, but others run whatever we're missing (i.e. sporebat, wolf, hyena, etc)

for a BM hunter by themselves though you should use a sporebat due to the pet buff and haste being the most valuable stat for a BM hunter.
    This hurts my head... Sporebat is SPELL Haste

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    This hurts my head... Sporebat is SPELL Haste
    Not as of today: http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=135678.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC