Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    You seem angry ... Why?

Canada does actually have a Military, and it's rather well trained as well. Maybe not as excessive as the U.S. one, but is that a bad thing?
    Certainly big enough to defend itself from a mob of religious whackadoos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    The fuck did they ever do besides give the world Justin Bieber?
    Isnt that enough?

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I was thinking. Why the fuck do you directly threaten a fairly neutral country? If you want to threaten them indirectly (by saying they are not believers of Allah), that's a bit more expected, but really? You want CANADA dead? The fuck did they ever do besides give the world Justin Bieber?

Funny how they've never been directly threatened by Muslims before though. They were indirectly targeted as disbelievers of Allah, but here, they are directly targeted and named. What changed?
    What changed was there was no ISIS/ISIL/IS before. It was just Al Qaeda and some radical Muslims making generic threats. ISIS is a whole new thing

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Isnt that enough?
    I doubt anyone on the East has even heard of the little shit*, so I doubt they'd get bombed for that. Also, if you get your country attacked for an asshole-of-a-person being born from your country, then I feel like everyone who wants to attack said country deserves to die because of how psychotic they are.

* Not jumping on the bandwagon; he's a terrible person. Not judging his songs.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The majority of them arent Muslim. Thats they only thing you have to be for them to want to kill you.
    It really is that simple, yet just fails to penetrate with so many. Your militant Islamic fundamentalist crowd is utterly indifferent to the political distinctions between the infidels. From the most conservative of evangelical Christians to the most stolid atheist, from the Klan to the New Black Panther Party, from UKIP to Francois Hollande to Putin to Merkel to the Castro Bros... we are all infidels. It's actually the biggest unifying slam dunk in the history of the world for the rest of us, but only if there is ever any candor about the ideological/existential threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    It really is that simple, yet just fails to penetrate with so many. Your militant Islamic fundamentalist crowd is utterly indifferent to the political distinctions between the infidels. From the most conservative of evangelical Christians to the most stolid atheist, from the Klan to the New Black Panther Party, from UKIP to Francois Hollande to Putin to Merkel to the Castro Bros... we are all infidels. It's actually the biggest unifying slam dunk in the history of the world for the rest of us, but only if there is ever any candor about the ideological/existential threat.
    Which is why they're so psychotic and need to be stopped. If anyone thinks racism and prejudice is bad, this is the ultimate offender.

PS: I have no problem with Muslims, just the psychotic extremists who are fucking insane.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Well, won't be long until they say ''Kill everyone but ourselves!''

Kinda reminds me of the Mayor from "Buffy" --

Mayor: "'The beast will walk upon the earth and darkness will follow. The several races of man will be as one in their terror and destruction.' Aw, that's kind of sweet. Different races coming together."
    ISIS and their ilk would love to unite the infidels of the world in the same way, in our terror and destruction. They are like Martin Luther King!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Well, won't be long until they say ''Kill everyone but ourselves!''
    thats actually pretty much what they said. kept for maybe Asians.

this is scary in a way, how long will it be before we have to arm ourselves. carry a gun around just in case some moronic IS supporter decides its a good idea to start cutting of heads in the middle of a random European shopping mall? carrying a gun isn't considered "normal" (its even illegal) as it is in various US states.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

As an Englishman, I couldn't but laugh manically when they threatened Australia civilians. Are you mad? Like actually, are you insane?

This is a country that has a two week fight and occasionally a motor race breaks out.

Also, Canadians, what the fuck did they do to anyone!? Anyway, they'd freeze little Allahs off up there.
    Last edited by willtron; 2014-09-23 at 12:44 PM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Yes, its a bad thing. They always bash us for having a huge military and then when the shit hits the fan, they expect us to do all the work. You cant win a war with the smallest military in the fight. The bigger your military is, the greater likelyhood of you wining a war
    If the US wants to spend stupid amounts of money on its military to maintain its status as being the world's hegemony, we take on the responsibility of protecting our allies. We don't have the right to criticize. Stop bitching that not every country is as stupid as we are with our budget.

That said, Canada can easily protect themselves from ISIS. But even if they couldn't, protecting Canada is one of the few things our military can do that I'd support 100%.
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2014-09-23 at 12:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    It's hardly surprising that ISIS think they can take on Canada if they fight like the big girl's blouses in that gif.

15+ Year Old Account
    ISIS wants the world against them. what a noobs.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    That said, Canada can easily protect themselves from ISIS. But even if they couldn't, protecting Canada is one of the few things our military can do that I'd support 100%.
    100% agreed here. Canada's one of our few allies that doesn't hate us behind our back. They just snicker from time to time when we do stupid shit, but at the end of the day, they're like our wiser, older, brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    ISIS wants the world against them. what a noobs.
    It's like they want to follow North Korea's footsteps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Canada that's like the bully picking on the nicest , friendliest person in school :S

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post

this is scary in a way, how long will it be before we have to arm ourselves. carry a gun around just in case some moronic IS supporter decides its a good idea to start cutting of heads in the middle of a random European shopping mall? carrying a gun isn't considered "normal" (its even illegal) as it is in various US states.
    Not for nothing, but I think the US has skirted a good chunk of the random, streetside brutality resident jihadist-minded folks would carry out precisely because our wolves are hidden amongst our lambs. We're not immune -- the shooting of Brendan Tevlin was unambiguously a terrorist act -- but the brazenness of things like the murder of Lee Rigby in London followed by the blood-soaked savage giving a policy speech to camera on a street in broad daylight, we have thankfully been spared. Seems simple risk analysis; in the US, it's much more likely that the victim -- or hell, that bystanders -- may resist with force.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post

Seems even the most wacko Jihadist knows not to fuck with China...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Seems even the most wacko Jihadist knows not to fuck with China...
    Yet not Canada. When was the last time someone fucked with Canada?

... I mean, I'm not good at history, but I don't recall once anyone ever targeting Canada.

Also, well, China's much closer and could easily steamroll them.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Don't worry, Canada has one hell of a body guard.
    It's the fact that they targeted Canada that proves how fucked up and retarded they are. There is ZERO justification for wanting Canadians dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I also think it's funny they threatened Australians. We boxed Kangaroos for sport, you'd be stupid to try and fuck around with Aussies.
    Not to mention your ancestors were dangerous criminals and all of you are extreme survivalists with the great outdoors trying to kill ya every day and what not...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yet not Canada. When was the last time someone fucked with Canada?

... I mean, I'm not good at history, but I don't recall once anyone ever targeting Canada.

It's the fact that they targeted Canada that proves how fucked up and retarded they are. There is ZERO justification for wanting Canadians dead.
    The difference is though, that threatening Canada gets you a couple of "... What?", where as threatening China, gets you wiped off the map.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The difference is though, that threatening Canada gets you a couple of "... What?", where as threatening China, gets you wiped off the map.
    To be fair, they're doing it more because they want to be the big man shaking their fist at the West when they know damn well they can't do a thing to us. I mean, everyone does remember North Korea's mistakes, right?