Overall T17 bonus comparisons

Hey guys
    So, for the current build, how do you guys feel about the T17 bonus and how do you feel about them when compared to other classes T17. Do you think it's overall balanced?
    As a WW monk I am kinda meh with the actual bonuses, even though the 2p got a huge nerfbat, but in comparison to say, Hunter BM T17 bonus I find mine lacking.
    How do you guys feel regarding yours?
    Last edited by Sesethi; 2014-09-23 at 11:55 AM.

I'd almost rather them be "meh" rather than nearly required. The Retribution set bonuses look awesome, but they're almost too good to pass up, especially now that tier can be wf/tertiary/etc...
    Last edited by Pheros; 2014-09-23 at 11:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to be happy when my bonuses are crappy, so I can pick up all the stuff that everyone else doesn't want because they need tier on this and that slot.

enhancement - the set could do 0 damage and it'd still be awesome. going to miss it in t18.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Mage sets (especially Frost) are downright broken and 100% mandatory. I like that set bonuses are more fun, but they feel too good IMO. I wish they could be fun, but less mandatory.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Item - Death Knight T17 Unholy 2P Bonus When Soul Reaper deals its bonus damage to a target, you gain 3 stacks of Shadow Infusion. 5 stacks of Shadow Infusion.
    Item - Druid T17 Balance 2P Bonus Reduces the cast time of Wrath and Starfire by 15%. 12%.
    Item - Druid T17 Feral 2P Bonus Dealing bleed damage generates 3 Energy. 2 Energy.
    Item - Druid T17 Feral 4P Bonus While Berserk is active, special attacks deal an additional 15% 35% bleed damage to the target over 6 sec.
    Item - Monk T17 Windwalker2P Bonus Fists of Fury generates 4 stacks of Tigereye Brew. 1 stacks of Tigereye Brew.
    Item - Warrior T17 Arms 4P Bonus Colossus Smash has a 50% 40% chance to reduce the cooldown of Mortal Strike by 50% for 10 sec.
    Item - Warrior T17 Fury 2P Bonus Raging Blow critical strikes have a 25% chance to activate Enrage. 10% chance to activate Enrage.
    Item - Warrior T17 Fury 4P Bonus While Recklessness is active, your attack speed and critical strike chance increase by 5% every second. 6% every second.

For other classes:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=241373/u...tier17-leather

sub rogue set bonuses lol, too much fun and op.

The Priest healing bonuses are nice. Holy's bonuses make PoM really great, and Disc's are nice as well, but...

Disc's 2pc makes Smite obsolete, thus making Atonement pretty obsolete. Egh...Atonement in general, Blizz just doesn't know what the fuck to do with it, and right now it's nerfed to complete inviability.