Deleted

Need an opinion about WoD specs.

Hello. I've been searching for a good answer but that have not been easy. So I'm just throwing it out there.

To you fortunate few beta testers. In Heroic/Mythic raiding, what spec seem to be the best this early on? MM?BM?SV? And what are their main stat prios in WoD?

Thanks in advance for answers and flamings of my laziness and poor forum searching skills. (Yes, I am abit lazy at times)

SV = Potato
    BM = Best AoE(Also Cleave is more reliable compared to MM)
    MM = Best single target/Cleave, immobile

Deleted
    What makes SV potato?

Its damage is literally one of the worst in the game. It barely out does shadow which barely out does tank damage.

Playstyle wise, it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    SV = Potato
    Lmao - "Survival is comparable to that of a vegetable that grows from the soil."

Pretty epic

As far as MM goes it's a little 122122-ish but as Blizzard says their goal was adding depth to the spec with the choice of talents. I primarily play it with Thrill since the cheaper aimed shots make getting off more during Rapid Fire as well as pooling for Barrage, Chimera, etc easier. I also played it with the Steady Focus talent but it didn't seem to quite provide enough regen for the talent tier. I would have to definitely say MM is my favorite atm, I don't really feel the "clunky-ness" to it that a lot of other forum posters here do, but maybe it's just me.

BM feels pretty much the exact same... Few minor tweaks but for the most part the same.

I haven't toiled with SV yet, as I never really enjoyed it on live anyways. If it comes out to be top (which it appears far from that right now) I will unfortunately begin playing it.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as the stat priorities goes, I know I read them some where but I can't remember exactly where.

According to blizzard though:

Beast Mastery: Mastery
    Marksmanship: Critical Strike
    Survival: Multistrike

I don't remember how they tapered off after that. Also, remember anything you read now is largely subject to change so I wouldn't get too hung up on finding stat priorities now until we hit level 100.

Can't post the damn source. Ugh.
    Last edited by Broraga; 2014-09-23 at 01:57 PM.

SV is the worst spec in Single target and cleave but beats MM in AoE but loses to BM pretty heavily.

Also no execute or spec specific CD.

SV = Potato
    I giggled.

Deleted
    BM = Best AoE(Also Cleave is more reliable compared to MM)
    MM = Best single target/Cleave, immobile
    Immobile as MM. Does that mean focusing shot is mandatory as MM? Kinda look forward to LW without a fucking pet.

BM for everything
    MM if you want to feel special or can't let go to MoP's days of glory
    Surv for nooblords

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to try PTR and play MM and BM extensively against Immers (protectors was overtuned when i did it) and other high hp bosses like Warbringer and Panda rares.

MM seems so much more solid single target, and I personally felt that single target BM is weaker than MM but of course BM
    s AoE is still as good as it is currently.

Course, this is done in level 90 and I did not try survival at all, but that's just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Daftwood View Post
    Immobile as MM. Does that mean focusing shot is mandatory as MM? Kinda look forward to LW without a fucking pet.
    LW is best I believe in T100. But it's just the Mastery which limits MM greatly. Off the top of my head, I can only tell of 1 fight where MM has a massive disadvantage and that is H&F in Blackrock Foundry(one with conveyor belts).

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Champion View Post
    BM for everything
    MM if you want to feel special or can't let go to MoP's days of glory
    Surv for nooblords
    Mop days of glory? only thing MM is good at is pvp its one of the if not the worst performing spec in pve (in MoP)
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

You need to change its theme.