Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Most likely a SC2 expansion. Protoss!!
    I'd love this, but I don't think it's very likely. Still we can dream
    Some more info on the movie would be great too.

Well if Blizzard really is going to release faster expansions then a sneak peak could be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Most likely a SC2 expansion. Protoss!!
    and i fully expect zeratul to die at the end. since they killed off my other 2 favorites Fenix and Tassadar.
    >_> blizzard is mean.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I think I just died a little. I was so excited for Project Titan. Unless there's some mind blowing news with WoW, I might lose some respect for Blizzard, as a company.

Quote Originally Posted by zozobra View Post
    I think I just died a little. I was so excited for Project Titan. Unless there's some mind blowing news with WoW, I might lose some respect for Blizzard, as a company.
    Yeah it must have really hurt to lose something you knew next to nothing about.

why?
    /10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    why?
    /10 chars
    Because instead of continuing to develop a game they had no passion for, and they themselves didn't find fun or interesting, they should have kept going for no reason other than to ship a product and make money. Because pulling an EA is exactly what would make me respect Blizzard as a company.

/s
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because instead of continuing to develop a game they had no passion for, and they themselves didn't find fun or interesting, they should have kept going for no reason other than to ship a product and make money. Because pulling an EA is exactly what would make me respect Blizzard as a company.

/s
    lol. still would be interesting to see if blizzard could pull off making a FPS.

Deleted
    Imho only Warcraft Movie announcement will be interesting this year.

After all bullshit they told on Blizzcon about WoW, I doubt ppl will care about panels about things that won't appear in game anyway.
    In-game goodies aren't awesome imho. I dont have Diablo but srsly portraits and card-back are just joke. Another Murloc pet + HotS mount(which could be much better imho) aren't worth 40$. And all informations will be available on mmo-champion and other sites 30 sec after beeing told on Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I dont think blizzard is going to be the company that releases the next new big thing... Atm they are just a money making machine that releases quick and crap games like Heroes ... which is never gonna reach LoL, and that card game hearthstone whichis nothing more than another deck game only its online. D3 meh... wont go there I think the expac is good but thats that, and starcraft... never into it.
    Wow for them is still the massive money making cow... and I dunno how they do it I guess they are betting in our addiction, but everytime they are realising a few content and few new levels and they say Pay money play for a month or 2 and then quit

I also think that team that was supposed to work on it started producing something mediocore as its most of blizzards content nowadays.

When wow came out it was something epic cause of its playstyle, that was all wow had to offer. We already had games out that were close to wow in playstyle like everquest etc but nothing compared to the quality... changed the whole thing into giving a feeling that the actual character is You.

That will take a bit of time to become something new that will blow our minds <:
    League is popular because it was first. I for example play Smite which is a third person MOBA and our world tourney will be over 1 million dollars this year and our game only just got released in March. There is room for more MOBA's Blizzard just needs to get it right. They need to pump out more heroes faster. Hi-Rez gives us premium skins that ALWAYS change the abilities nearly on a weekly basis and we get a new god every 2-3 weeks. They are tiny compared to Blizzard and we get double the content of Heroes.

And I don't see how you can insult Hearthstone what other card game do you know of that has 250k tournaments.

Deleted
    Hopefully they will show more WoD stuff and have more than one raid tier, since Titan is confirmed cancelled, they should have more resources and people to focus on WoW.

But knowing our luck, they will say the cancellation of Titan will cost WoW another raid tier.

15+ Year Old Account
    How do you get excited over something that's 100% vaporware? There was 0 information about Titan except the name. We didn't even know what genre it falls into.

They will probably give us details of the next content patch and possibly the following expansion and release the HOTS beta. Maybe a new D3 or SC2 expansion as well.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    How do you get excited over something that's 100% vaporware? There was 0 information about Titan except the name. We didn't even know what genre it falls into.

They will probably give us details of the next content patch and possibly the following expansion and release the HOTS beta. Maybe a new D3 or SC2 expansion as well.
    the name, si-fi, and FPSMMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    why?
    /10 chars
    Pure Blizzard obsessed fan based fabricated fantasies. There is no other way anyone in a healthy mind set could have developed anything resembling "excitement" over this Project Titan bullshit. There were no artcraft style previews into it. No dev watercooler sit downs describing game play elements. No concept art. Literally fucking nothing.

NOTHING

I'm glad it's officially announced dead at this point. So sick of hearing about it when there was absolutely nothing to go on. Some vague ideas about space and first person perspective and MMO. That's all we had to go on and everyone took it and ran with it as the coming of gaming Jesus. Now your God is dead, so can you all kindly stfu please?

Wait for it...

WoW 2 {WoW with lazers!}

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius Baelthar View Post
    I suspect that we'll learn about the expansion set for after WoD. Even if it's just a sneak peak.
    They never ever sneak peak anything, it's always a huge deal.

They'll show us or talk about the 6.1 6.2 possibly 6.3 roadmap we'll get those layout outline things they always have, talk about what went wrong with WoD and how they're gonna get expansions out quicker, and talk about pvp with veiled contempt as always.

They'll promise us a bunch of raids like how Cata was supposed to have Abyssal Maw and Well of Eternity was supposed to be a raid and they'll hype us up, and that will be that.

Quote Originally Posted by Donair View Post
    I'm glad it's officially announced dead at this point. So sick of hearing about it when there was absolutely nothing to go on. Some vague ideas about space and first person perspective and MMO. That's all we had to go on and everyone took it and ran with it as the coming of gaming Jesus. Now your God is dead, so can you all kindly stfu please?
    Which was 100% rumor to begin with, find any source that isn't "leaks" or anything official that says it was a FPS, it's theme, anything other than it being an mmo. You can't, and they specifically said that all they were willing to say about it was that it's an MMO.
    Last edited by laughtrey; 2014-09-23 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Honestly the only reason I was considering buying this year's virtual ticket was seeing if there was any Titan info. Now that it's confirmed cancelled, what's the big announcements for this year? Seems like we already know most of what's to happen with WoD. As far as I know there isn't any big announcement regarding the other games besides Heroes Beta (which seems like just a name change since it's been in a stable Alpha forever).

Anyone have any ideas? Just seems there's no big draw to get a ticket. Maybe a Lords of War extra release?
    I buy it to laugh at the dance and cosplay contents :v.

Deleted
    Warcraft dance studio?

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Warcraft dance studio?

#stilltoosoon

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Major items will be (I think):

-Future WoD content leading up the expansion's climax
    -WoW movie details
    -The next Starcraft 2 expansion, the Protoss campaign
    -Heroes of the Star release details
    That's pretty much what I think, with movie details possibly not being revealed yet.

No new expansion, but a major patch early next year that will introduce Ogres (for sure) and possibly Arrakkoa as playable races. The only stuff in Blizzcon context I'm personally interested in.
    HORRIFIC VISIONS SOLO - CASUAL GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3v...fz8ZVIrd4sOgvw