Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm starting to like this patch more and more.

It's funny to be getting stomped by a team, then overextend so much that they end up dying several times which leads to a reversal.

Example, last night had a game with no supports on my team, and a nature's prophet who abandoned before doing much. We were getting destroyed until Riki got some decent items and ganked the Nyx who kept going alone for some reason, and then we wiped them as they tried to fight on our tower and died due to it. In my opinion, they lost because not only did their Nyx get overconfidence, but their Elder Titan was...pretty odd overall, I think I only saw like 3 ults from him in a 50 minute match(?). Basically, it was their Puck and Nyx killing us, and Nyx lost that advantage for them.

Before this patch, I feel like even if Nyx repeatedly fed at that point, we still wouldn't of made a comeback.
    I like the patch, I'm not liking PL in pubs, that shit is just not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    I like the patch, I'm not liking PL in pubs, that shit is just not funny.
    Oddly enough I haven't seen a single PL yet. Is he that strong now? My friend keeps insisting he must be garbage now, even though he hasn't seen him in action yet.

I'm loving this patch especially after they fixed all the gold stuff, it's finally letting me play my favourite carry spectre with urn every game

10+ Year Old Account
    Oddly enough I haven't seen a single PL yet. Is he that strong now? My friend keeps insisting he must be garbage now, even though he hasn't seen him in action yet.
    Imagine having free manta on 25 sec CD and one of its illusions takes same damage as you do making it very hard to find actual you here.
    It reminds me of Mirror Image by the way, now to find the actual hero you need to watch damage taken, not damage dealt to.

Also, having personal army of Chargelots in dota 2 is just priceless
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or did they buff Phantom Lancer to ridiculousness with that redesign ?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Is it just me or did they buff Phantom Lancer to ridiculousness with that redesign ?
    it's really meh tbh, I have won against it many times but havnt lost with it on my team so idk

Deleted
    in pubs yes, he is strong.

I doubt he is in organised play. But he definately can be a pubstomper now.

If you can coordinate aoe or cleave effects, or organise silences and stuff on the initiation, then he goes down....good luck with that in pugs. Otherwise he is incredibly hard to kill, and incredibly good at chasing people down. You cannot run from him, possibly a tp out works until he gets late game items, but even then, good luck.