Thread: WoD Hunter Proc

WoD Hunter Proc

I remember seeing a certain Hunter Proc that was either in the Alpha or Beta that consisted of 3 arrows (the proc) on each side of the Hunter and I was wondering which proc this is? I believe that the Hunter was specced as Marksmanship.

I've also seen other footage of WoD Marksmanship hunters and I did not see the proc while they were playing. Was this proc scrapped or something, because it doesn't seem consistent.
    Last edited by FB3; 2014-09-24 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    i think you are talking about the IG UI of the talent http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=109306
    any spec can get it, the hunter was probably specced into one of the two other lv 60 talents.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's just an added visual for Thrill of the Hunt. The number of arrows show you how many stacks of it you have left.

Oh alright. So, it's an addon that make's the visual? You know, similar to how there's an addon for Maelstrom Weapon for Enhancement Shaman's that individually shows how many stacks you have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by FB3 View Post
    Oh alright. So, it's an addon that make's the visual? You know, similar to how there's an addon for Maelstrom Weapon for Enhancement Shaman's that individually shows how many stacks you have.
    Its a part of the blizz ui. You can replicate a similar function on live with WeakAuras (probably with TellMeWhen and other similar addons as well)
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Got it. Thanks for the help, guys.

7+ Year Old Account
    Abilities like Focus Fire and Lock and Load already do pop-up visuals on live. It's the same sort of thing, they've just added one for Thrill of the Hunt and I think some other abilities.