Deleted

What spec for dps (WOD)

What spec will be strongest for dps in WoD?

Too early to tell, numbers are changing every beta build. Right now kitties and arms/glad warriors are at the top, but that can and will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Casagrande View Post
    Too early to tell, numbers are changing every beta build. Right now kitties and arms/glad warriors are at the top, but that can and will change.
    inb4 you didn't assume he meant best DK spec seeing as this is the DK forum.

I imagine it will flow the same as always. 2h frost to start, DW to end.

Unholy currently, albeit 2h Frost is pretty good at lower gear levels.

Quote Originally Posted by cronixx View Post
    What spec will be strongest for dps in WoD?
    Here you are mate. DK WoD Simcraft 9.23.2014

Just download the file and open it with your browser. Those are CURRENT DPS simcrafts with CURRENT BETA patch. As number tuning has just began everything can change over night. Everything is explained in that post and i suggest you following it as most of top DKs are posting in it, contributing and doing stat weights and simcrafts.

Deleted
    Thank you

Deleted
    Roll with whatever you enjoy the most. Im sticking unholy. You'll prolly end up doing better with that spec. As it looks right now they're all prtty equal on single-target, but Unholy pulling ahead on AoE fights.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2014-09-24 at 08:21 PM.

Even with the amount of AOE fights 2h frost is pulling ahead because the single target damage is silly good. Yes Unholy has better AOE damage than frost but by what 20%? Adds are not around the whole fight. Frost is good the whole fight and only a little worse on AOE for a minority so overall on most boss's will pull more damage.

Until.. Oblit gets nerfed as we know it will. When this happens going Unholy.

For me 2h frost for leveling.
    then 2h frost for raiding until Oblit nerf.
    Then Unholy until DW frost pulls ahead.
    Last tier probs back Unholy again.