Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    In Asia, many young children don't have as much personal responsibility fostered on them as we do in Western society.

In America, for example, a child is expected to grow up, hit 18, graduate high school, move out, go to college, start own life, etc.

In Asia, it's perfectly normal and acceptable for a child to do nothing and live at home doing whatever they want.

So, in short: practice. They have MUCH more free time.
    lol what is this like supposed to be satire this is entirely 100% inaccurate on all accounts.

Even a lot if not most western pros are asian americans.

Cause
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2014-09-30 at 06:10 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Non-Asians see more above and below a display than Asians do because their eyes are slightly squinted. The more you see, the easier you are distracted.

Or it might be a cultural thing, I don't know.

I don't know... I'm asian and was born in LA. I've always felt like i just had superior mechanics and faster reflexes than caucasians.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are keeping up with LoL worlds, yes all three south korean teams are favorities to win it all, but look at the three teams representing NA. TSM is half asian with Dyrus being half chinese, c9 has two asians, and the third team is a chinese team lol.

Deleted
    they suck at FPS Games
    they are Awesome at RTS Games
    they suck at sport Games