Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

What do you think when you see a young person riding an expensive car?

I´m talking 20 year olds driving brand new 25-100k costing cars. BMW, audi´s, etc. And often they look like scum aswell. Sun glasses on, arm hanging out the window. Usually too dumb to tie their shoes (you can hear that when conversating), yet they somehow manage to get a spare 50k somewhere to spend on a car. Their parents in most cases arent rich either because it shows. And alot of them are immigrants living in shitty neighbourhoods

My thoughts immediately go to one of the following:

Drugrunner
    Women trafficker
    Criminal

Where do you think these people get their cars? Maybe they leased it for a day? Anyone got some insight on this?

Edit: Added a bolded part since alot of people lack reading skills. Added the bit about immigrants, didnt want to emphasize it due to obvious reasons, but yeh, those often drive them too.

Cars i see the most:
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2014-09-25 at 02:47 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I normally think their mommy daddy bought it for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post

Drugrunner
    Women trafficker
    Criminal

Where do you think these people get their cars? Maybe they leased it for a day? Anyone got some insight on this?
    He must be either selling women, drugs or be a criminal

OT: I think debs or parents most of the time...but frankly - I wouldnt care

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the same mental image as a person in the ghetto with a stereo system that's more expensive than the car. In this case, sum yuppie with the a car worth more than their living expenses or home. Essentially the worst investment they could do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's none of my business and I don't care to make assumptions about people I don't know or care about.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I start thinking "god my life sucks. I should just kill myself and end it all."

Or I like Reeve's answer. That one seems solid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I start thinking "god my life sucks. I should just kill myself and end it all."

Or I like Reeve's answer. That one seems solid.
    Nah man, to mature of an answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I follow them home and kill them and their loved ones. Then I stitch their faces into a mask.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    "Daddy must be doing well."

Deleted
    *Well thats a nice car, wish I had one of those*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post

Drugrunner
    Women trafficker
    Criminal

That's cause you're young...

Me on the other hand, being older, I actually think of other things like

He's gonna be crying when he scratches the fender..
    He's so gonna park that thing in the ditch someday soon..
    etc...
    Because I associate Young with lack of driving experience, and the average person isn't a natural born Ayrton Senna...
    Hence why I consider em rather stupid to not drive a cheaper car until experience is accumulated.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

1. There goes an attention whore
    2. His parents bought it for him
    3. Yep, that's a *cocalar.

Cocalar = romanian term used to describe gypsies and white trash that only drive Audi, MBW or Mercedes brands because they consider all other brands to not be "cool". Often times they can't even afford a new car of these brands so they buy a 2nd hand car and register it in Bulgaria because the taxes in Bulgaria are lower than in Romania and they really need to save their cash, just to pose as cool in their circle of fellow white trash.
    If you see an Audi, BMW or Mercedes in Romania with a bulgarian license plate, that's a cocalar, no questions asked.

Never understood peoples fascination with fancy cars so mostly I don't pay that close attention. Unless they're driving them loudly. In which case I think "What a fag." But that's mostly because of that South Park episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

im just astounded how so many people spend so much money on cars or fancy tires when they couldve bought a gaming pc a couple consoles and a shit ton of games.

who the fuck needs to go outside these days
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im just astounded how so many people spend so much money on cars or fancy tires when they couldve bought a gaming pc a couple consoles and a shit ton of games.

I could understand someone paying $$$ for tech - a self driving car would be worth a few extra thousand for the convenience. But spending $50k on a car just to have a fancier stamp on the bonnet seems mental :P But hey their money
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I could understand someone paying $$$ for tech - a self driving car would be worth a few extra thousand for the convenience. But spending $50k on a car just to have a fancier stamp on the bonnet seems mental :P But hey their money
    Yes because when you're spending $50k + on a car you're only paying for a fancy badge on the hood.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Its the same with computers. Buying a case labs case for like $600 when a $50-100 will do just fine? Top of the line GPU? Almost no one will ever use it to its full amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

Dude... You're a poor sob...
    People with money have top notch computers IN their luxury cars.

"The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    "There goes an honest, hardworking productive member of our society."