Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Incoming recess appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll give the thread some credit. No one's been accused of being a racist yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    This is about 5 1/2 years too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Another man with some integrity, awesome!
    Yeeeahhh! Woooo! Right-on!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    all three scandals still has legs according to the American people
    3/4 polled believe the investigation into the DOJ IRS and Benghazi should continue

1000 people only parroting back what Fox tells them is important.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Labeling, playing the victim card, and hyperbole all rolled into one. Great job!
    Don't be mad because you legitimately got called out. Accept it, instead of trying to play the victim card and project it onto someone else. You really need to learn how to be more objective.

Benghazi, IRS, DOJ, Benghazi, Birth Certificates!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Benghazi, IRS, DOJ, Benghazi, Birth Certificates!
    Don't forget Solyndra!
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    you do know Fox News do not conduct their polls they are conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R)
    notice the big D after Anderson Robbins Research

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I'll give the thread some credit. No one's been accused of being a racist yet.
    Wells must be on vacation.

lol, damnit if we have to accept huffington post and Dailyko's as valid new sources, then fox should be eligible too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Wells must be on vacation.
    Naaa he's here, doing his left version of a hannity impression.

Al Sharpton Says He's Helping The White House Pick The Next Attorney General

AP The Rev. Al Sharpton said his civil rights organization, the National Action Network, is "engaged in immediate conversations" with the White House as they work to name a successor to Attorney General Eric Holder, who is set to announce his resignation Thursday afternoon.

"We are engaged in immediate conversations with the White House on deliberations over a successor whom we hope will continue in the general direction of Attorney General Holder," Sharpton said in a statement.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/al-sha...172500559.html

Ahhh Hell we are in trouble now
    well this is it. if your white you might as well turn your self into the feds because if Obama replaces Holder with anyone that even comes close to being on the same page as Sharpton you are guilty of a racial hate crime just for being white

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-09-25 at 09:54 PM.

AP The Rev. Al Sharpton said his civil rights organization, the National Action Network, is "engaged in immediate conversations" with the White House as they work to name a successor to Attorney General Eric Holder, who is set to announce his resignation Thursday afternoon.

"We are engaged in immediate conversations with the White House on deliberations over a successor whom we hope will continue in the general direction of Attorney General Holder," Sharpton said in a statement.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/al-sha...172500559.html

Ahhh Hell we are in trouble now
    well this is it. if your white you might as well turn your self into the feds because if Obama replaces Holder with anyone that even comes close to being on the same page as Sharpton you are guilty of a racial hate crime just for being white
    Damn, ill be pulled over for DWW (driving while white)

They're just responding to the people who parrot CNN and MSNBC. I guess you forgot that FoxNews was created because of a lack of a conservative angle in the major news organizations as CNN and MSNBC are quite biased on the liberal side. But go on.

Who knew, Eric Holder just wasn't black enough.

you do know Fox News do not conduct their polls they are conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R)
    notice the big D after Anderson Robbins Research
    And yet A&R says they're a bipartisan outfit...I guess the "D" is relative to what it usually is?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need conspiracy theory political troll threads posted to this forum. While there was potential to discuss this particular topic recently, almost none of the posting has been on that topic, but has been leaping to every other "scandal" that's hit the news in the last 6 years. Locking this.