Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

This pretty much what sums up 2014 youth!

Tis on my recent album but I personally think it's a perfect satirical look on youth today... Or perhaps i'm just old, I just find this vacuous selfie obsession and # BS nauseating

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't judge a generation on a song?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I don't get it. Which generation raised these youth?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a parent, i didn't raise shit. I am certainly not taking any of the blame for this crummy generation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that I like this song.

I really don't understand why people have such a vitriolic hate for the "selfie." Is it really that offensive of a thing?

I have no problem admitting that as a 33 year old professional, I take selfies frequently.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    im 28, im not young lol

If you were raised in this generation, you'd be doing the same thing. You just didn't have a front facing camera that you carried around at all times.

Now, go mow your lawn old man.

Deleted
    The 1990s parent generation

The mentality that nothing has value until it's publicly broadcast to the world is flawed and pathetic. Is it any wonder that Gen Y is so vapid and narcissistic?

I don't take selfies, but I don't have anything against selfies. Now that it is actually possible to take your own picture, it is kind of an inevitable form of self-documentation.
    Call me Cassandra

I will take selfies over duckfaces any day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I will take selfies over duckfaces any day.
    What's difference

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, you can't really save this generation....just raise your kids different.
    See I don't really see this generation as being in need of saving. Christ, my generation was just as bad...just in different ways.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

I was on the train the other day and there were two girls who talked just like the girls in that video XD

I think that teenager will just always be the same, I never liked them when I was in High School lol.

I do honestly think most people eventually grow up (or at least I hope they do). But on the other side, I hate when people get really boring when they get older too.

Deleted
    Heh I didn't actually like teenagers when I was a teenager

Yeah, go ahead and judge a whole generation on a base of the population. I honestly got more against people like you, than those who takes selfies.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Congratulations, OP! You're old!

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too."
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

That music is so awful and uninspired. Electronic music post-Electro allows far too much artistic leeway for the mediocre and terrible. I'm blaming you, Soft Pink Truth.

Being said, the video is very funny. And some of those people took really good selfies! XD

Youths

gosh darn youths doing youth shit