View Poll Results: What are you excited for?

Voters
360. This poll is closed
  • New Art! SQUEE!

32 8.89%
  • Lore progression. Our Metzen, who art in CA...

45 12.50%
  • OMG New raids!! If I kill Garrosh ONE more time...

154 42.78%
  • Dungeons! So many dungeons! Ahahahah!

24 6.67%
  • Ability pruning! Who doesn't have too few action bars? THIS GUY!

25 6.94%
  • PVP Changes! I pvp all OVER your faction!

14 3.89%
  • Quests! Gonna guest like the new zones got da antidote!

66 18.33%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    Sweet summer child.

Garrisons are a barely customizable instance, where you get NPCs to do tasks for you. You get to sit in them all day so that you don't have to worry about running into another player (god forbid). Hopefully Blizzard gets rid of the outside world in the next expansion, takes too much disk space to be honest.

Blizzard removing everything is definitely worth paying for, it's what i've been waiting for all these years. Very excited.

(insert balmer.gif) GARRISONS, GARRISONS, GARRISONS,..

Hopefully, thanks to the good news that Titan has been cancelled, the developers that shift over back to WoW can help in the removal process. Maybe, if we get lucky they'll lock our characters into our garrisons permanently, just so that we don't accidentally leave for any reason.
    lalalala not listening lala
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    Sweet summer child.

Garrisons are a barely customizable instance, where you get NPCs to do tasks for you. You get to sit in them all day so that you don't have to worry about running into another player (god forbid). Hopefully Blizzard gets rid of the outside world in the next expansion, takes too much disk space to be honest.

Blizzard removing everything is definitely worth paying for, it's what i've been waiting for all these years. Very excited.

(insert balmer.gif) GARRISONS, GARRISONS, GARRISONS,..

Hopefully, thanks to the good news that Titan has been cancelled, the developers that shift over back to WoW can help in the removal process. Maybe, if we get lucky they'll lock our characters into our garrisons permanently, just so that we don't accidentally leave for any reason.
    They continue to push people out of the world and into more and more instances with more and more random people. The game has lost it's soul and any sense of community because of it. Garrisons are just another step down that path.

You forgot the "No more Pandas, Fuck yeah"

For it to come out. There's every chance it will be disappointing in most ways but there's bound to be a few I like and I want to try them.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post
    It's a sad day when you can condense pretty much everything all that's left of WoW into 7 categories and not really be missing anything.

I hope you hyper-casual convenience mongers are happy.
    Honey, this is a poll asking what upcoming things about the new expansion we are excited about, not every single thing within the game. If you looked at that and considered "ability pruning," and "new art" to be a category generally describing the contents of world of warcraft as a whole, you may have to reexamine your thought processes.

Your poll is terrible...how do you leave out the one main new feature (garrisons)...when you do polls they are meaningless if the only options are the ones you like.

Also in General can someone please make another poll....lol never seen a game forum so crazy for polls as this one.

Anyway garrisons new quests new story and new zones that's my draw for WoD. Of course the best thing about 11/13 ...the start of a four day weekend for me.

Def new raids. Not excited about elemental shamans. From what I've read it isn't going well for them. lol. We'll have to see though. I don't play Beta or look at pictures etc because I want it to be more fun when I start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ability pruning, by far
    916 Mistweaver
    909 Holy Paladin

I doubt there will be flying in draenor ever i hated it to but theres a couple jumping puzzles hoping they add a whole lote more but now that i'v played beta with stuff like that why would you want flying.. It wouldnt be any fun then. & i never thought i'd say that lol Long as it's just in Draenor it wont be a prob

No option for, "not excited, not buying WoD"
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Same. I have nothing going on in this expansion. I don't raid, I might drop into friends raid if they need but but it's none of my needs.
    I do PvP, love wPvP and BGs, arena aswell. There's none of that. There's like a PvP thingy in WoD, but that's partially PvE.
    I have no idea what's cming for me. Balance? It's worse on the Beta than live. Arena? None. BGs? None. wPvP? Barely anything.
    I mean this sounds like a patch for me.

Garrison is aswell none of my interests. I'm not sure what's in for me in this expansion. New character models? That's not a new
    expansion feature, everyone gets them, and honestly, after 10 + years with WoW that's something they have to do without charge
    and no complaints either way. What company doesn't keep up to date? I don't get charged by my phone operator for making a new
    layout on their website, or that they make more more things possible.

Do you honestly think Blizzard would go on with their old models from 11 years back? No way. It's like we have to pay for them
    to keep up to date with the graphic level of the year.

Still hoping for a few BGs, at least two new BGs every expansion at launch and one more later in the expansion, and same goes for
    arena. World PvP should be included, and one more later as Isles in MoP. Anyway, my 2 cents. I doubt I will play WoD more than try
    it. I'm Enjoying Tibia as of now, sticking with it unless Blizzard actually gives me something to play for.
    It seems like Blizzard are turning WoW into an interactive movie which would be incredibly hard for an MMORPG that needs to be bug free.

Nothing specific really excites me, honestly. I'm looking forward to having new mounts and pets to go after. New things to tame. New raids. Honestly I'm just in the "I want MoP to be over asap" crowd. I enjoyed MoP for the most part but SoO will not be remembered fondly.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Some new content,
    No more Siege of Orgrimmar,
    No more stupid panda faces,
    i may actually start playing this game again after such a long absence,
    better pvp (more of a hope/wish)
    some really cool Titan info at Blizzcon...
    Manchester United win the Superbowl,
    Jesus returns as a death dealing cyborg bent on restoring decency to a sin stricken planet,
    off topic but would like some cool card backs for that awesome cash cow Hearthstone,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magewang View Post
    some really cool Titan info at Blizzcon...
    The closest thing we'll ever get to Titan info at Blizzcon was the arc and process of its initial development to until it was cancelled. Titan is pmuch no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    The closest thing we'll ever get to Titan info at Blizzcon was the arc and process of its initial development to until it was cancelled. Titan is pmuch no more.
    I want Starcraft:Ghost to returned...

The play style of that game reminded me sooo much of Timesplitters...
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".