Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me want to roll a space goat paladin :S

Probably my favorite of the bunch. I gotta say I freaking love Maraad and Yrel, they just ooze Paladiness and make me want to play a Dreanei Paladin forever. Kinda puzzled as to why Blackhand didn't get one of these though. Ner'zhul seems to have a pretty different backstory in the WoD world so I understand that, and we basically already know Gul'dan's backstory but with Blackhand there's no reason to believe there's a major backstory difference between him here and him in the normal timeline and he's one of the most prominent Warlords we fight.
    Last edited by Mgann-Morzz; 2014-09-26 at 06:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Munjica View Post
    It's bad that there is no mention of the horde, as horde will not participate in the war against iron horde. When story was centered around characters from horde races there was always mention of alliance as heroes that were helping, here it's just alliance, horde is never mentioned.
    I think we've had enough Horde to last us another 3 expansions, thanks.

dey no do blackhand or doomhammer . that's okay i guess, but they were my personal favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayjoy View Post
    I think we've had enough Horde to last us another 3 expansions, thanks.
    And i was hoping this thread wouldn't have any alliance bitching about the non existent favoritism. Pathetic.

I love how Varian says Azeroth will need its champions now, more than ever.

Really? More than when Deathwing was going to destroy the entire planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    Probably my favorite of the bunch. I gotta say I freaking love Maraad and Yrel, they just ooze Paladiness and make me want to play a Dreanei Paladin forever. Kinda puzzled as to why Blackhand didn't get one of these though. Ner'zhul seems to have a pretty different backstory in the WoD world so I understand that, and we basically already know Gul'dan's backstory but with Blackhand there's no reason to believe there's a major backstory difference between him here and him in the normal timeline and he's one of the most prominent Warlords we might.
    Blackhand bleeding lava seems to be a pretty major difference

So much Alliance bias in this video.

All hail Purple Jesus and King Chin.

God I want this game, for the lore.

While not my favorite video, was really good, seeing some alliance focused stuff for the Iron Horde. And those complaining about not getting horde lore... uhhh, all of the Warlords are Horde lore, as these stories are from our timeline, so they were the orcs of the original horde.

Also, I now love the fact I have a Draenei Paladin named Maraad. Not sure how I was able to get his name really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Didn't they said in a lore panel that med'an story was not canon?
    Did they really? Does that mean that Aegwynn is alive? Would make sense honestly since we DID kill Cho'gall ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by kajeet18 View Post
    And i was hoping this thread wouldn't have any alliance bitching about the non existent favoritism. Pathetic.
    Why do you think the Alliance complain about favoritism if it isn't really there? Also, just FYI, it's not just Alliance players that see the favoritism, it's a big part of the Horde players. I don't understand how you can deny it when the entire expansion is based on the horde history that we have to ENDURE because of fucking Garrosh Hellscream, the HORDE WARCHIEF. And no, I don't fucking care if it's the Iron Horde, it's still the ORCS. I'm so fed up with Orcs, I'm almost literally having nightmares that they'll make Azshara an Orc and make an expansion about her, then Sargeras an Orc and make an expansion about him.

Is this the alliance fisty pump moment?

felt sad for the spacegoats tho, aww.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    Why do you think the Alliance complain about favoritism if it isn't really there? Also, just FYI, it's not just Alliance players that see the favoritism, it's a big part of the Horde players. I don't understand how you can deny it when the entire expansion is based on the horde history that we have to ENDURE because of fucking Garrosh Hellscream, the HORDE WARCHIEF. And no, I don't fucking care if it's the Iron Horde, it's still the ORCS. I'm so fed up with Orcs, I'm almost literally having nightmares that they'll make Azshara an Orc and make an expansion about her, then Sargeras an Orc and make an expansion about him.
    Then bitch about Orc favoritism, not Horde favoritism.

And yeah, killing our own Warchief is a perfect example of favoritism, right? If we had to sack Stormwind I'm pretty sure Alliance fanboys would bitch that Blizzard hates Alliance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Then bitch about Orc favoritism, not Horde favoritism.

And yeah, killing our own Warchief is a perfect example of favoritism, right? If we had to sack Stormwind I'm pretty sure Alliance fanboys would bitch that Blizzard hates Alliance.
    How about we don't get inside any City at all? Also, the whole Orgrimmar thing is so stupid, the city is completely intact. Now may I remind you of Theramore? I don't remember any Theramore level of destruction to have ever struck the horde. The only thing that comes close (and by close I mean, not really..), is the Jaina killing all the Dalaran people, and surprise surprise, the most important person ESCAPED.

Thing is... your warchief didn't get killed. We sat there, then we took the "high road", and gave him a trial. After which he escapes, big surprise. Just because he dies in WoD doesn't mean SoO was satisfying in ANY capacity for Alliance. Honestly, with the way 5.3 was, it was more satisfying for Horde. Showing favoritism through storytelling. (i.e.-They just give Horde better story arcs, are more satisfying ones)

Deleted
    Ner'zhul, Gul'dan and Blackhand all seem connected to eachother so there may be a novel coming out detailing their stories.

Epic conclusion, now perhaps the Alliance will stop crying about it being an Orc expansion. As for the speculation as to what's going to happen in WoD - anything could happen quite frankly, its a different timeline, every single aspect of the lore you know could be totally different, that's why WoD is so exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    the Jaina killing all the Dalaran people, and surprise surprise, the most important person ESCAPED.
    Jaina didn't really kill the people. She put them in prison. Lorewise, she sent them unjustly to prison. Gameplay showed her killing them, but that's not canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelgabriel View Post
    I love how Varian says Azeroth will need its champions now, more than ever.

Really? More than when Deathwing was going to destroy the entire planet?
    yes, more.

The Original horde cause far more damage to alliance than Deathwing ever had.

the entire human race almost get wipe out because of them.
    so for alliance pov, they are more dangerous, just like they(alliance) will be more bloodthirsty against them than against Deathwing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Epic conclusion, now perhaps the Alliance will stop crying about it being an Orc expansion. As for the speculation as to what's going to happen in WoD - anything could happen quite frankly, its a different timeline, every single aspect of the lore you know could be totally different, that's why WoD is so exciting.
    It certainly was epic but it doesn't really change the central complaint. It doesn't tell us anything we don't already know about the Alliance/Horde status quo in WoD. It'll be a Horde focused expansion but thankfully with a bit more reason for the Alliance to be engaged in the story than in MoP.