Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Well... Considering it's Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Bowl event, I'd probably die trying.

Does Steak Tartare count as solid food?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Does Steak Tartare count as solid food?
    It barely counts as food.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I had my tonsils out as an adult -- and it wasn't a typical surgery so it was pretty much the worst thing ever.

Could only eat blended food for about 10 days. It really wasn't so bad honestly.
    I could not eat at all when I removed mine. Dropped like 12kg's in 10 days

I love soup's so I guess I would be fine.

i'd only drink for during that day? one day without eating isn't impossible..

I have no sense of smell/taste, food's only a necessary time sink to me. So if everything had to be blended, then it's whatever. I would miss the texture of chicken, though.

For me for a few weeks that was sadly no hypotetical question: i simply couldn't swallow anymore; at least not without choking myself nearly to death, and even now it is harder than before it happened. For 2 weeks solid food was impossible, i could swallow only soup and very very small pieces, after this it went very very slowly better. Fortunately after 2 months it is no longer a major issue, but as i said: It's harder than before and i really eat smaller pieces than before.

Eat solid food anyway, choke, does not matter life is a loss so nothing is affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    Perfectly fine. Give me a blended T Bone with fries and a coors light.
    I've been in this situation, more or less, and had this menu with the exception of a baked potato instead of fries and it was fucking disgusting.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Deleted
    You can't tell me what to do! My last act would be to eat the tastiest steak that exists, best part would be I'd be eating it for free coz I'd be dead before they could bring the check

I've been restricted to liquid and pudding-type diets before when ill and it was Hell. I can make it a week or two if necessary, but the thought of going the rest of my life without a real steak or a pizza or even a bloody Whopper? I don't think I could do it.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really I don't think it would affect me very much, other than just being annoyed that it is an extra step that I would need to take every time I wanted something to eat. I would also kind of just enjoy figuring out which solid foods would/could still taste good as a liquid, for science!

You, or someone you know have anxiety?
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Deleted
    Can't beat a good thick tomato soup - so long as that's on the table, i'm happy :P

I had Diverticulitis, I couldn't eat anything for a month and only liquids for another month after that. Its not that big of a deal. Sure it gets boring, but I could do it.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    I already drink blended smoothies and protein shakes as it is... So protein, fruits, veggies are already technically in my diet. If it meant staying alive? No problem. Inconvenience? Not really. Being dead is a lot more inconvenient, I think. >.>

Hell. I'd probably live healthier, all things considered.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab