Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably delete them all so I can use the slots for next Season

Deleted
    Make them my new mules and delete my level 1 mules as I need slot for next season.

I'll keep it, won't start deleting until I hit the cap. Once I do hit the cap I might start deleting some of my old level 60 duplicates.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

probly keep it. or delete. idk. honestly i should delete my lvl 60 barb instead. i got a lvl 70 barb which i can keep so ya, no problem there. the good news is it only takes an hour or 2 to reach 70 now anyway. wish i had more slots though, 12 or 14 doesnt seem like enough :P

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take them all out for drinks, show them a good time, watch one last sunset with them, and then put them down. They are already ghosts.
    BAD WOLF

My DH died so I might just leave it at that
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    mule him out
    This. There is no need to keep multiple Demon Hunters or Crusaders. One of each class is all that is required in Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This. There is no need to keep multiple Demon Hunters or Crusaders. One of each class is all that is required in Diablo 3.
    Thats not true. I will find good use of 2 of each class

Well, I only started a DH because thats a Class I had not really played on Level70. I will just keep him. Next Season I play a Monk, because I don't even have one on 70.

I'll keep her. Was my first time playing Barb. Saving Witch Doctor for next season.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing her, I realized I really don't like the female DH emotes. (My main is a male DH, so I guess I'm just used to his.)

So I'll probably just delete her.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    My seasonal DH with 30h invested already kicks my non-seasonal Barb with 150ish hours on it. I've never really cared about the latter one, so I'll axe him and keep the DH. However, I'm never playing non-season ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Delete them all except my crusader. I only had a sader to level 30 ish on normal but turns out I really like playing it now. Only thing is I didn't think I would like it anymore than normal so i gave it a stupid name, So i will level a sader on normal to continue on with it with a normal name.
    I'll also pick whichever has the best name, which would be my normal one as well (I suck at naming). XP gets merged and gear/skills can be swapped around.

Likely keep it, since i use season characters to test new/not widely used builds and usually require a very specific set of gear. Different story for dropped items - it's time to go full clean with them.

Likely will play a different class every season (likley going for WD or Wiz in season 2).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Great reading in this thread.

Curiously I almost never throw out a character in WoW ... I can't seem to say goodbye to them on all those servers ...

Too much memories. I mean ... what's the use of playing if you throw out 200 hours of game play without memory ?

I guess it shows the DIFFERENCE between a Diablo game and WoW.

Also: in hardcore you better stick to having back ups at certain levels.

you send the stuff to your favorite character of this class and delete the others, no choice here to keep 2 character of the same class unless it is a hc character taht you keep for backup

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably delete my seasonal characters after transferring their gear to my non-season SC/HC characters. I'll need the room for Season 2 :P