Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
Hence why you have no clue why Fel Flame is so valuable. "Nobody will Moonfire spam, it's a DPS loss". HAve you SEEN Boomkin gameplay for the past 2 expansions? It's been nothing BUT Moonfire Spam with Insect Swarm application along with instant Starsurge procs. Moonfire is such a god ability to spam for them that they do not take the time to cast anything else most of the time for damage.

If you don't think warlocks need Fel Flame, then you don't PvP. Not only is it a basic and essential tool that every class has access to in a way, but it also makes the gameplay feel much less dull in PvP. Whenever I'm running away from melee I feel absolutely ridiculous doing nothing but spamming corruption while hopping as Demo.

Yep

Im going to feel like a retard for a cpl months when i try to fel flame and nothing happens.

Blizz had it right when they started allowing us to cast more on the move. It made the game less ancient.

For those of you who played vanilla i feel sorry for you. I cant imagine how primitive it must have been. Compared to what they are doing to us now...

I cant believe they are dumbing the gAme down so much. I think it is bc most of their customers just do Lfr honestly. That is where they make their money. Its no longer the choice game for gamers. Bits the choice game for little kids like my nieces. They always want to play with pet and Lfr when they come over. A 7 year old heals Lfr and raid leads bc of my experience.

It really is going streamline. 5 button rotations i imagine every spec now. Warrior i heard was 3 or 4

All so they can make more money at the expense of their long term players

So sad