Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    It's a pretty horrible horse model to be fair. They really need to go out and see what a horse's legs actually look like and how they move. You know, like they did for their new sound files in MoP..... Their artists could benefit from such a thing. As a horse owner it positively drives me nuts how horribly incorrect the legs are on the horse models.
    Just because it doesn't look like your horse doesn't mean that these horse models aren't modeled after real horses. Like all animals, there are many different kinds.. Look up Ardennes horse. Minus the neck up, those horses look rather similar to the models. I'm sure the modelers know how to use references.

Deleted
    It's a pretty horrible horse model to be fair. They really need to go out and see what a horse's legs actually look like and how they move. You know, like they did for their new sound files in MoP..... Their artists could benefit from such a thing. As a horse owner it positively drives me nuts how horribly incorrect the legs are on the horse models.
    It's the reused Invincible horse model, and Invincible was a flying undead horse which - in lore - died after its legs were broken in a riding accident. That's why the legs move in that weird flopping about way, the bones are broken. Sadly, every horse which uses Invincible's skeleton will also have stupid looking legs for this reason.

have anyone datamined the soundtrack album of the expansion? please i need it :s

Quote Originally Posted by Sugistyle View Post
    have anyone datamined the soundtrack album of the expansion? please i need it :s
    People actully listen to that typa stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    It's the reused Invincible horse model, and Invincible was a flying undead horse which - in lore - died after its legs were broken in a riding accident. That's why the legs move in that weird flopping about way, the bones are broken. Sadly, every horse which uses Invincible's skeleton will also have stupid looking legs for this reason.
    I had forgotten that little bit of lore. Thanks for the reminder. It's still annoying, but now it's more just me wishing they'd make a not broken horse skeleton.

Video game.... fantasy.... not reality.... OK ?

Get over it....

Seriously some people need to remember they're playing a f*cking fantasy cartoony videogame ! Do the humans look like that IRL ? Do you have murlocs IRL ?

Updated warlock mount never happening.