Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Hahah, oh wait you are serious, let me laugh even harder.
    I hope you get a gay child.
    I hope you get Down child.

Does having gay child make one consider it not being disease? Will you stop considering Down a disease if you would get such child?
    Last edited by Rafoel; 2014-09-28 at 02:17 PM.

Eh, would you ever come out to you dad in that circumstance
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I don't know. Did people parade half naked while making obscene gestures and moves in these "black parades"?
    My hometown recently had their first Pride festival (parade included). Nobody was half-naked. Nobody was rude. Everyone had a good time celebrating how far we have come (with regards to equality and acceptance). Your broad generalizations do nothing to further society's advancement.

These "obscene gestures" usually come from the larger, more popular parades (akin to Mardis Gras). That's just what happens when any group gets a chance to get together with large amounts of alcohol.

Don't burst on me now.
    According to you, being gay is normal. So why do you wish me to have a gay child? Because you know on the inside that it's wrong and unnatural?
    Filter the nonsense and laugh at what's left.

How it was a legit conclusion when science proved the opposite?
    You are just a homophobe idiot trying to hide you real identity, grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes wanting to show that gays exists and DESERVE the same rights as straights isn't for equality
    wow it only took 15 posts to call a poster 'homophobic idiot', congratulations! reported

Quote Originally Posted by Lithis View Post
    Don't burst on me now.

According to you, being gay is normal. So why do you wish me to have a gay child? Because you know on the inside that it's wrong and unnatural?
    Are you a fan of science? Biology, psychology, sociology etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Don't burst on me now.

No because you maybe realize how it's a normal thing nor wrong or unnatural or maybe you kill yourself, one of them is enough to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, here we go with labels again.

FYI, scientists can be influenced. They can be bribed, silenced and pressured. Accepting homosexuality as "normal" had an enormous subversive political force behind it. And yes, it is a mental disorder, same as zoophilia.
    Mental disorder, eh? Try to find that one in the DSM. Can't? Huh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    wow it only took 15 posts to call a poster 'homophobic idiot', congratulations! reported
    Congratulations on reporting a poster for saying the truth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kardiac View Post
    Political cospiracy! It's the ilerminaty

Deleted
    Poor child. He/She would have a really, really hard time. :|

According to EU law, snail is a fish. Guess it's time to rewrite biology books or...

stop considering any organization as an ultimate source of truth. Truth can only be determined by oneself, if you take anything anybody says as a fact without analyzing it yourself you left your ratinality far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    If they want peace so much why they go out on the streets knowing it will provoke the 80% majority of "nazi/patriot bastards" ?
    Should they continue to put up with all that hate and violence? What is yout soultion, to fucking hide inside their apartments?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyouweed View Post
    Should they continue to put up with all that hate and violence? What is yout soultion, to fucking hide inside their apartments?
    That's exactly how every minority got their equality, you didn't know?

Am i wrong here, for not being on the same mindset as 80%+ of my "nation"?
    btw not sure if you have seen it, but there was a show today saying that in some research over 50% said they have nothing against a peaceful parade in bg

Good job proving my point. Read about DSM and see for youself how much lobbying and activism was involved into striking it off the list.
    Filter the nonsense and laugh at what's left.

So, today, one more pride parade in Belgrade.

I am so sad to live in this country, 80% of people are against equality and peace. Orthodox church heads in this country speak to the hooligans and other nazi/patriot bastards, to go on the streets, and "protest" against them, in other way, beat the shit out of people born this way, just wanting to love each other, and live in peace.

I am straight, me and my gf strongly support equality, and don't believe people should be discriminated for their religion / nationality / sexual orientation, even tho I am atheist and don't believe in nationality and all that bullshit.

Am i wrong here, for not being on the same mindset as 80%+ of my "nation"?

Sorry for being all random here, but im so fucking pissed off.
    Calling anyone that disagrees with you a nazi just shows that you're uneducated and have no idea what you're talking about.
    Disregarded.

Yep, here we go with labels again.

FYI, scientists can be influenced. They can be bribed, silenced and pressured. Accepting homosexuality as "normal" had an enormous subversive political force behind it. And yes, it is a mental disorder, same as zoophilia.
    This "mental disorder" you speak of doesn't make you any diffrent than other people, aside from what you are attracted to. Going around saying "They are sick, They can be fixed, it's a disease, fucked in the head, they're broken" makes it sound like there is something wrong with us similar to a psycopath lacking the ability to "feel". And there is nothing that makes us any of the above. It's like saying that blonde people are unnatrual and broken because they are not brunettes.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Good job proving my point. Read about DSM and see for youself how much lobbying and activism was involved into striking it off the list.
    This is correct, though most people here will just ignore it.

80%? bullshit?

this gay parade shit has nothing to do with some 'equality', its a useless waste of money and time and just a tool for self-promotion or gaining political points.

on the other hand, the idiots that go around rioting and attacking them are just the usual crowd that makes problems wherever and whenever for all kinds of stupid reasons, and should have all been rotting in prison since a long time ago
    What do you see as a solution? Keep hiding and letting the bullying threatening and violence continue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Good job, the faster the mods see this thread, the fater the bigots in this thread will get banned.