Here is how the mainstream press interviews Holder

We could talk about real issues like his incompetance with the employer mandate executive order, or how he pushed Obama to announce Gitmo would close in January 2010 which blew up in the democrats face, or many other issues from such as wanting to put 911 conspirators in trial in federal court, but here is how the mainstream press hits Holder with TOUGH QUESTIONS after he announces his retirement:

http://news.yahoo.com/holder---i-wan...213921649.html

How are you feeling?

Did the constant criticism from the Republicans in Congress, the contempt citation, the calls for your resignation, in a sense liberate you?

Last question: Are you ready for Hillary? Would you campaign for her?

Thankfully the mainstream press doesn't let him off the hook and makes sure he has to take a stand on things important to voters.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-09-28 at 05:13 PM.

Of course the liberal media isn't going to make that moron look bad, they're all rooting for the same team as it is.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

I feel like you're yelling at me. I can't think with all this screaming. Why is it so loud in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I feel like you're yelling at me. I can't think with all this screaming. Why is it so loud in here?
    Priceless movie quotes for 2000 Alex!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking this, since with that biased an opener there's no way it'll be constructive.