Deleted

WoD and my specs?

Hey guys,

My current specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.20 Ghz (4 cores)
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce 460 GTX
    RAM: 4GB of I believe DDR4 (could be wrong, but I know it was pretty decent)

Am I going to be alright going into Mythic raiding with this on a good setting? Or is it time to shake things up a bit?

I'm rubbish with specs I used to just put it what my dad thought was decent at the time haha! I don't really have the monies to upgrade but if necessary I will.

Thanks guys

The RAM is DDR3 for sure.
    The CPU is fine, but the GPU might need a bump for the coming expansion, I have not actually checked for myself how much of a hit the new graphical demands take since I'm not in the Beta. (speaking about ultra)

On good settings, however? Yes, you are totally fine. Reduce shadows in raids and you will be more than fine.

Hard to say how you'll fair...but once 6.0.2 hits you can test it out for yourself. The new character models, decr spell effects, new file structure etc will be in the game. Jump into SOO mythic then and you'll know where you stand.
    CPU: Ivy Bridge i5-3570K OC @ 4.2 GHz, Cooler: ARTIC Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2
    MB: ASUS P8Z77-V LE, RAM: 2x 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
    GPU: MSI R9-280X, Sound: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE
    SSD: 120GB SanDisk SSD, HDD: 2x 1TB Seagate HDD in RAID 0
    PSU: OCZ 700W (multi-rail) PSU, Case: Cooler Master Elite 334U case
    Monitors: ASUS VE247H & ASUS VE228H Cooling: Totes cute Akasa 120mm Rainbow LED fans

7+ Year Old Account
    The GPU will struggle on ultra. It could probably do a mix of good/high reasonably well.