friendly help on upgrades.

This computer was built by my old roommate a few years ago. It still runs well and plays WoW at ultra, but I want to change out some parts to make it run better if I can. I typically raid at around 40 fps, and would love for that to be higher. An issue I have sometimes is that my browser will load really sluggishly if I try to run it while WoW is going. I'm not sure how I would fix that... One more thing I would like to change is that as of right now, my rig only has one HDMI port. I'm going to upgrade my monitors soon, and having a second one would be a huge plus.

Papi or anyone else, do you have recommendations for new parts that will address these issues? I'd like to keep things on the cheaper side but I understand that quality isn't free.

I've mentioned a few suggestions on our guilds website, looking for anything I may have missed. Others, thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Hes creeping around 60-64°C while raiding in a 25man environment. As he is using a 2400 (unlocked) hes probably rolling with a stock fan. The 2400 is a fine CPU, but he is looking for that increase in performance, I feel him upgrading the CPU/MB would give him the best bank for his buck. Maybe going with the Intel G3258 and a new MB? or finding a used 2500k?
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Biggest issue I see is 64bit windows running with 4gb of ram. Doubling that alone could result in a measurable performance increase. I suggest this is the first issue you address.

Cpu/mobo would be next. Problem is even is you can find a 2500k you'd need to upgrade the mobo anyway to OC. So you'd be better off getting a new 4690k + z97 mobo. If that's too expensive then an i3 4130(?) is the next preference, if that's still too expensive then the G3258 should be considered.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2014-09-29 at 04:01 AM.

Deleted
    If he is finding trouble to multitask while gaming, as he mentioned, then the G3258 is a bad idea, an i3 too. By that alone your friend is looking directly at Z97/4690k. That aside he needs 2x4gb ram for sure and gpu/psu. The gpu is worse than a gtx750ti. I think he is looking at mostly at something completely new, maybe keep the old hdd for storage. He should at least get 8gb of ram and update that gpu.