[Medical] Help researching possible illness

I'm currently trying to do some research on an illness while I wait for medical insurance to kick in. I'm a bit baffled as to what this might be.

For the past three years, I've come down with something almost on the same date every year. Usually right around Oct/Nov. It lasts for about a month and a half or two.

The symptoms are also rather strange. No sore throat, runny nose, cough, and the like. It isn't what I call 'fatigue' or 'tiredness', but I become exhausted VERY easily, and for short periods. If I do something as simple as going up a flight of stairs, my heart rate will skyrocket, and I can feel my pulse in my back and neck. Resting for a few minutes calms things back down. It makes really simple stuff like grocery shopping extremely taxing. I work at a desk job, so for the most part it doesn't bother me too much.

I'm fairly fit, and the rest of the year I have no problem exercising (I use an exercise bike 3-4 times a week), living heavy things (computers/equipment). So it's not an 'out of shape' thing by any means. I eat healthy and don't have any vitamin deficiencies that I can think of. It literally pops up out of nowhere and makes life miserable for a month or two.

When this originally happened the first time in 2012, I thought I was having a heart attack or something. I drove to the ER, and my BP was 160/105. They ran an EKG and it came out normal, and some high power ibuprofen and told me that I just need to 'let it run its course' The ER people didn't tell me what it was, beyond simply a 'virus'. This helped, but now I'm a bit concerned that this same thing seems to pop up every single year at the exact same time.

Does anyone have any idea as to wtf this might be? I know I need to see a legitimate doctor, but in the meantime I would like to do some research on my own to see if there's anything I can do until then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Medical advice threads are not allowed on these forums. A doctor is better suited for a diagnosis than a potentially wrong and dangerous one from an internet forum.