Poll: Will you ever be rich?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Not a millionaire yet sadly :P

Halfway there.

Probably will never make what I consider rich. I have more money than most maybe all the people I know, but I dont go live large like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should I finish Uni, I might, high end in my chosen field is £250K-300K excluding bonuses, benefits and profit sharing, of course, I'd need to be working for at least 10 years to get there..or just be brilliant.

Deleted
    I'm as rich as i can possibly be, i even gave that homeless bum a pound.

Really though, no chance.

I don't play the lottery and don't entertain any miraculous event that will turn me into a millionaire, i'll live and die within my means if i plan accordingly, that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Nope, nor do i want to. When shit hits the fan rich people's heads will be the first one's rolling regardless of how greedy they were...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    I'm single and save about 18-20k a year.

Factoring interest, wage increases, some inheritance and other crap I am expecting to retire at 45 with 500grand and living off bonds and interest plus my guvment + employer pension at 68.

That's not rich by any means but a life of early freedom and comfort is great for me, all things considered.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably not, unless I stumble upon a field that I find so engaging that I could see myself dedicating my life to it. Until then I work to live, not the other way around.

Yea sure. If I fail in my career, I'll just develop some simple minded, yet nuts driving app based game. That'll make me rich for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless WW3 happens, i'll be alright.

Deleted
    I'm definitely winning the lottery next week.

Deleted
    I wouldn't say I'm rich, but I can afford everything I need + luxuries, and have money left over each month.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are only referring to how rich you feel, then I am very rich. It does not take a lot of money to have a rich life. I am retired, own everything I have. Home is setting on 14 acres. Have central air, a truck and car. Widescreen TV. Cable TV with high speed internet. Healthy body. If you had told me when I was a young teenager living in poverty I would have what I have now, I would thought that was a pipe dream. But it happens to be one which came true.

Deleted
    I'm already rich, sorry.

Well not rich...rich, but let's just say there is close to nothing I would want but didn't have the money for it. On the other hand I don't have expensive tastes. Give me a rocket computer and a pile of games, I don't want expensive clothing, cars and the like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My husband will get his grandmothers fortune when she dies. That's about 8 million for him once it's spilt up.
    So, how do you guys feel about polygamy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Earning ~280K (37K Euro) per year, so not rich... Not even close...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    If I made an industrial robot that revolutionized a part of the industry, I could probably make a pretty penny on that

But I think I'll rather stay in my current job and manage the community and sport centers here in my region

I just need to think of a great app to make. I now have experience in both iOS and android development so now I'm just one pesky good idea away from MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

Main - Spirál - Hunter

No idea. Not likely at the rate I'm going, but a lot can happen in 5-10 years. /shrug

With a consumerist society, who needs to be rich? Name something and you can get it, buy it used or by a cheap knockoff. I can't think of a gadget or convenience I don't have that I want.

Marx was wrong, religion isn't the opiate of the masses, it's consumerism.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    LOL. Nope, not our thing.

Back to the drawing board..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    With a consumerist society, who needs to be rich? Name something and you can get it, buy it used or by a cheap knockoff. I can't think of a gadget or convenience I don't have that I want.

Marx was wrong, religion isn't the opiate of the masses, it's consumerism.
    For me personally, being rich would mean I could cut down on working hours and spend my time traveling and seeing the world. We all have our different versions of what we consider wealth.