Poll: Will you ever be rich?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Nope, I can never see myself with having actual money like that. I live comfortable right now but no where am I rich in any sense of the word.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what definition of "rich" we're using. My wife and I will never be fabulously wealthy. But we'll be millionaires for sure.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    According to my tax authorities I am rich (they have a funny grouping for min/max percentages)...unfortunately I didnt really notice it yet (perhaps due to taxes...yeah).

I do make above average I guess but far away from really rich...

Possibly. My family has money and I guess I could inherit someday. I don't live off them now and don't want to though. I work hard for what I have, and I want my kids to know the value of hard work. And I wouldn't want to be rich... my grandparents have money and they aren't happy. Well traveled maybe, but not happy. I make enough to get by and I love my life. I wouldn't want it any other way.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably not

don't care

Deleted
    I hope so. Only time will tell though.

Deleted
    So many temporarily embaressed millionaires :P

Not in the proverbial cards for either me or my family; our luck tends to be hilariously bad. My dad still buys lottery tickets every week and dreams, but I only bother like once every two years or so when the jackpots get stupidly high. I manage my money very well and tend to be overly-cautious, saving as much as I can, but I know that on my own, I'll never save up enough to be "rich."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 30, unemployed, and in debt with no marketable skills.

Barring the lottery or a mysterious inheritance from a distant wealthy relative, the answer is never.

Now it's definitely possible that if I can complete my education and get something going I can at least live comfortably, but never rich. Rich is when you don't have to work and still generate a profit.