Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i have a tailoring related question did blizzard relent on their "no more bigger bags" stance? did they add in 30 slot bags?
    There was never a "no more bigger bags" stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    All Classes have different Stat attunements some like Crit (Warriors, Fire Mages) others do not. There are also some Classes such as Rogue who have beneficient effects triggered from Critical Strikes while wearing Tier17 Set bonuses. MM Hunter is insane in that regard because Mastery, 2piece Set Bonus, and 4piece Set bonus all have effects for Critical Strikes. So in my Opinion they are good but nothign spectacular.

Am being ambiguous in this thread so far, nothing anyone mentioned highlights any profession enough to become worthy of dropping another one to learn it.
    Of the Warrior specs, only Fury has the Crit attunement while Arms and Prot are Mastery. Agree with your point that the trinket will be better for some specs than others. Whether or not I'll use one is dependent on how gear looks before my guild starts running Mythic.

Leatherworking also could craft epic cloaks last I looked.

The only real benefits to crafting professions are double cooldowns essentially (building and personal) for the BoP intermediate materials required for making everything worthwhile (potions being the only useful thing at max level that doesn't require a BoP intermediate). I'm RP attached to my professions (tailoring/enchanting on a priest). Doing daily cooldowns for crafting something is basically just insurance against RNG. If you decide you need a crafted piece and haven't been doing them from the start, you are screwed.

Daily cooldowns in any profession that you might need something from plus multiple barns to get the savage blood (be sure the characters can actually trap the elite beasts)... just in case you get screwed by RNG. Crafting isn't a "the planner ahead gets a leg up into raiding". It is a highly gated long term investment that you will probably have better than before you can manage to craft an item.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    Leatherworking also could craft epic cloaks last I looked.
    Yes, and it doesn't count towards the 3x Crafted Epic limit.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Bags are not going to be hot sellers, toys are getting removed from inventory to their own tab. Crafting stuff will stack to 100, you will get another tab of void storage. You won't need as much storage space as you use to.
    I think bags will continue to sell well. Mainly because no matter how much space is given, most people will always have full bags. lol

On the same note, is it a waste to have BS/LW on my priest? They're the only 2 profs I don't have and priest is the only class I don't have. So I want to get him to 60 and boost him to get the 600 profs. If there's no point in having these on a priest i might just boost him from lvl 1.

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    On the same note, is it a waste to have BS/LW on my priest? They're the only 2 profs I don't have and priest is the only class I don't have. So I want to get him to 60 and boost him to get the 600 profs. If there's no point in having these on a priest i might just boost him from lvl 1.
    Just trade the crafted BS/LW armor for Tailoring stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Just trade the crafted BS/LW armor for Tailoring stuff.
    I'm not following you. Do you mean don't take BS/LW or is there some 'trade' system in WoD for BoP items?

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    I'm not following you. Do you mean don't take BS/LW or is there some 'trade' system in WoD for BoP items?
    I mean make the BS/LW stuff and either find a non-clothie Tailor or sell the crafted BS/LW gear on the AH to buy your cloth stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I think bags will continue to sell well. Mainly because no matter how much space is given, most people will always have full bags. lol
    I think people are discounting the amount of crap people have for transmog. My felguard has his very own set of weapons for transmog and since he can use any two handed axe, sword, mace or polearm (he can even use vender trash greys) there are a lot for him to have. The only thing that limits the amount of transmog items I have is bag space. Bag space has also caused me to stop buying tabards and only save a few cloaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    I think people are discounting the amount of crap people have for transmog. My felguard has his very own set of weapons for transmog and since he can use any two handed axe, sword, mace or polearm (he can even use vender trash greys) there are a lot for him to have. The only thing that limits the amount of transmog items I have is bag space. Bag space has also caused me to stop buying tabards and only save a few cloaks.
    Yeah, I think many people have a lot of transmog. I know that on my alts most of the bag space is various crafting materials and so the reagents stacking much higher will be a huge help with that, but on my main the majority of my bank and some of my bags is taken up with various transmog stuff, all the shirts I got for doing the brawler's guild stuff, and a ton of various gadgets and toys. The toy thing in WoD should help with a lot of that, and they have said they will be implementing some sort of transmog system later in WoD (6.1 or 6.2) so that may clear up a lot of space, in addition to more void storage (which fills up too fast these days). Depending on what that transmog system ends up looking like, I could see bigger bags really not being needed considering you'll have reagents stacking for much more, you'll have a toy chest or whatever its called to get those things out of your bags, and we'll be getting more void storage for transmog as well. Additionally, with tier pieces swapping properties based on your spec, even classes that perform multiple roles will have less things taking up their space.

That's not to say that there won't be a market for 30 slot bags, because there will, but they are doing a ton to clear up bag space and it could be that your average player will never have any need for more than 20-22 slot bags.

I suspect a market for bags will remain. I'm surprised to find that on my server while everything is going cheap because people are unloading their mats before WoD hits, transmog gear is still selling. I pick up at least 3 to 5 pieces of xmog gear on the AH for cheap (2 - 50g range) and flip it for more (200 - 600g range).