Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't think there is anything wrong with it, but I think I'm a little skeptical that these women genuinely care about the men that they marry, at least initially. Also as the video states, these marriage broker agencies typically market these women as submissive and traditional, and that can create some false expectations depending on the woman in question.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable being with a man if I thought he married me to escape an economic situation, but that's just me. *shrug*
    Assuming the entire debacle is genuine, a misunderstanding like that only ends with the loss of money on the side of the men.

Love and marriage have weird circumstances leading to it. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt if these women have any real recourse in case shit gets realllly sour.

I was actually listening to the TOm Leykis show talk about this a few months back. Some dude called and claimed his friend got a wife from Indonesia that insisted on batheing him before he hit the bar with his buddies.

A little to....multicultural for my tastes but hey, it it's consensual.

I hardly see why they needed a study for that.... Anything to keep the grant money coming in I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Lesson of the study, stop marrying whites, and born and raised Americans. Start marrying the First or Second gen Asians, Africans, or any people that is not from the West. They are stupidly loyal, but would probably kill you if you cheat
    Racist.

I see all those stop her seeing other men posts, I look forword go your episode of the Jeremy kyle show.

Just treat her right? And if she trades u in for plan b? You know you did right? U don't need a women's praise or gratitude from it? Knowing u did it is enough? It's still a dick move? But iv seem men and women do it? We probably all have? It's life and it's no more attributed to one sex than the other, take it as it comes and admire it as it leaves
    Our Deepest Fear Is That We Our Powerful Beyond Messure,

Pac, E, B.I.G, The 3 Men That When I Go To Heaven I Want To See,

I love watching any thread that even mildly criticises women get turned into why men are to blame really. Every. Single. Time.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Wow...topics like this are why I've never had a relationship with a Western European or North American woman even after having lived here for years.

A fling or casual dating/sleepovers is one thing, but I refuse to play games like that or have games played on me. I stick to girls from Balkans/Eastern Europe or other areas for relationships.

Ok, not Asians either. My pool is narrowing as time goes on >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Of course, women generally also deny there is such a thing as the "friend zone"
    Aye. It's called the queue zone!

i've come to realise that most guys over 40 are cheating bastards too, in the last month i've spoken with 3 dudes who all admitted to sleeping around because their wife doesn't want to do it anymore. its a bad idea to tell your guy the door is closed for good. we just look for it else where. honestly women might have a plan b but men do too so. not really surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    i've come to realise that most guys over 40 are cheating bastards too, in the last month i've spoken with 3 dudes who all admitted to sleeping around because their wife doesn't want to do it anymore. its a bad idea to tell your guy the door is closed for good. we just look for it else where. honestly women might have a plan b but men do too so. not really surprising.
    Aside from the fear of losing 1/2 of what you own to a divorce, why not just leave the relationship? Lack of romance and intimacy are definitely grounds for separation. Of course it should be discussed first. There is always a damn good reason either party would be withholding intimacy. You need to understand why before just throwing your hands in the air and walk away, or worse betraying your mate by sleeping with other people behind their back. But if it is out of you control, there is no reason to stay. Unless you are completely ok with not being intimate any longer because your love it that strong.

Note that there are no genders mentioned in the above statement. This goes for any member of any relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny, I have been in a few long term relationships, and many short term ones. I have been cheated on multiple times and have been faithful in all but 1 relationship. I know it is a super lame excuse, but I incredibly drunk and a woman was laying it on thick. She did all the right things to get my attracted to her (not blaming her) and I ended up kissing her late in the evening. This still haunts me every day knowing I was unfaithful once. I will never forget it, and I use it as a reminder of how painful it is to know I betrayed someone I loved.

It is something I will never do again.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    I never said that 50% of men "are emotionally unfaithful to that extent", I just said that men engage in similar behavior. I assume that men and women engage in behaviors similarly unless proven otherwise, I'm not sure why you seem to find that offensive.
    The thing is, you have yet to actually prove that. You don't get to throw such assumptions into the discussion and then expect other people to disprove you. You are the one that needs to prove their claims.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Sounds like you're extremely jaded against women, and will jump to insult anyone who tells you that your sweeping generalizations about them are wrong. You make so many uncited claims yet criticize people for making uncited claims.
    You're not even trying, are you? He at no point said that these generalizations (ahahahaha) i.e the study showing that around 50% of women have a Plan B guy is wrong but that THE MEN ARE TO BLAME for that. Which is something I fundamentally disagree with. As for women, no I actually love women, I just don't particularly trust them but then I don't trust most humans unless they've proven trustworthy.
    My main problem are white knights and the guys who even jump in to defend people like the Femitheist when they live out their gendercide fantasies because their tongues are hanging out of their mouth, their drool clearly visible, because they imagine themselves as some kind of white knight future harem king who's in the 1% that gets to stay around.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Sounds like he's jaded against men that never find fault with actions when they're committed by women.
    Agreed. These men are the absolute worst the human race has to offer in a lot of ways. The funny thing is they're also pretty disgusting. They're the "nice guy" types you hear women complain about and find creepy, those who think when they help/defend women they're entitled to her compensating them for it. Thus also hypocrites.

For many women, moving to somewhere like Western Europe or Canada/U.S. is a dream...they don't think in terms of a man's wealth relative to a country, just his wealth relative to her own. It's one of the reasons why women willingly sign up for things like mail order bride services.
    Not just women from these countries are doing this though, just look up Bezness which is a similar albeit slightly different praxis and just one of the many ways they go about it. Kinda sad, because you can't really trust them because it's pretty likely they just see you as a meal ticket. So basically we can only trust people better etablished with more money than we, who in turn couldn't trust us.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable being with a man if I thought he married me to escape an economic situation, but that's just me. *shrug*
    Fully agree, though it means you can't marry anyone from a non first world country because in most cases you can't really trust them. Even if you knew them quite some time before. Same goes for people in "poor" financial situations in the west or with a high disparity between your and their assets and income.

All in all this is a great argument against marriage which is pretty outdated anywhere. Does a proper relationship really need marriage in there?
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2014-10-01 at 02:22 PM.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/se...zz3EjgS5i8r%20

I'm not sure who is more harmed in the situation. The guy who can essentially be substituted, or the guy waiting in the friend zone.
    I didnt read the article but tbh, Im not surprised. Before I got married (Im a guy btw) I had a plan B, C, D, E, and sometimes F(that was just to get out of the gutter).

So I totally expect females to do the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    A very good old Irish friend of mine( undoubtably sailing the seas in some corner of the earth) who once said to me "always have a spare arrow in your quiver"

Deleted
    Nice way to generalize.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    How is seeing and keeping in touch with the "Plan B" guy not cheating?

Lol...because it's not. Unless you're one of those people...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Um... this is nothing new, and both guys and girls do it. The bad boy for shagging, and the nice guy for marriage. Same thing for men... the wild girl to sow your wild oats, and the nice girl you bring home to you mother.
    Emmm no nice girl to bang but I rather not marry so I don't need the "good" girl to cook/clean/wait for me at home. So enough is more than enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    Not really, while these guys should break off the relationship, the monetary loss should be compensated by simply feeling better on the long run, their relationship is effectively over. They have a partner who according to you refuses sex with them altogether, which means they effectively have a new sister who lives with them but no more wife/girlfriend whatever. That's a pretty extreme case, doesn't really justify cheating but sure as hell justifies ending it right then.

Quote Originally Posted by Florescent Purple View Post
    Nice way to generalize.
    How is a study that says a certain percentage of women do X a generalization? Please elaborate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, duh. Men are all big evil, violent, rapists and molesters.

(On the flip side, I like how the "pervy women" thread was totally deleted.)
    Well I'd ask your friend Endus about that, he's the off topic thought police. Deleting posts/threads and infracting people who disagree with him.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Well I'd ask your friend Endus about that, he's the off topic thought police. Deleting posts/threads and infracting people who disagree with him.
    I'll give this thread about 25 more minutes tops before it's locked. Not because of any perceived bias, but because bitching of said bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daddylong View Post
    Emmm no nice girl to bang but I rather not marry so I don't need the "good" girl to cook/clean/wait for me at home. So enough is more than enough.
    Housekeeping is cheaper then a wife. Given how old influences are fading, you don't need a wife or relationship to get sex. It's a lot like capital. Why buy when you can rent?

Well, I've experienced a few 'plan B' girls, at times I've even wondered if I was the 'plan B' girl. However, my heart has always been in one place, at one time, even when it was in places where it felt neglected.
    What's the point of a 'plan' anyway, if you're not putting both feet in, to make it work?

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dont need a study to know that....

Housekeeping is cheaper then a wife. Given how old influences are fading, you don't need a wife or relationship to get sex. It's a lot like capital. Why buy when you can rent?
    Buying is way cheaper than renting as far as houses are concerned. Exact opposite for women, though, very sad.