Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sinking hundreds and hundreds of hours into Diablo 3, lol.

Oh and I'll be playing Alien: Isolation in a week, moving between that and D3 until 6.0.
    Last edited by Tucci; 2014-10-02 at 01:24 AM.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Trying to fit a raid pool laid out for 20 man raids into a 10 man raid 3 days a week, while simultaneously poking the slackers that keep us from going 25 man for the remaining weeks to near death. So much fun...

No really it's about time 6.0 landed. Guild's bloated to the max.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    after playing for 7 years i'm currently not playing wow at all. ("quit"3 months ago or something). i used to log in a few times, and am still paying the monthly fee, but currently i'm playing FFXIV: A Realm Reborn (PC), Destiny and other Console Games like Naruto and Hyrule Warriors for example

Im trying to level a rogue, a feature i have never accomplished in 7+ years of playing. I think they need to postpone WOD

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Felt out of touch with my characters, so said my farewells and hopped on to a new server and started from nothing, currently level 48 and will most likely ding 90 around the time 6.0.2 launches, then I'll gear up waiting for the expansion(since raidgear lasts a good couple of levels into WoD even LFR stuff) and grind gold/reputations for the exalted/beloved titles.
    Will also makes sure to have 2 crafting proffs at 600 so I can craft myself some gear once I'm 100.

All in all, having a ton of fun atm.

- - - Updated - - -

It launches at 00.00 for your timezone.

So for europe its at 00.00 CET between the 12th and 13th.
    Hey thanks for that! I'm just getting confused because I'm New Zealand time, and we are a day ahead. And based off Cata release I think it was like 7pm or 8pm when it came out for us.

Deleted
    Leveling Jewelcrafting, making gold with transmog reselling, also planning to do Brawler's Guild before the pre-patch hits. And maybe some miscellaneous reputations/ achis.

Other than that, I do dailies in Hearthstone, play Hardcore Seasonal Diablo 3, and Wasteland 2. All in all, too much to do, too little time... and now with all the TV shows coming back, ugh. No sleep for me.

I do not do anything specific to pass time, it flies by anyway with daily routines. However, I asked for Nov. 13th and 14th off to use from my annual leave. My manager asked me ''what is the plan? Are you going on a vacation?'' I do not know why but I did not lie and said No, new xp for WoW is releasing and I am looking forward to it. I intend to sit home and play all day and night. I was wondering what his response will be and he said '' OH!!? It was Nov. 13th wasnt it? I completeley forgot that. I am also looking forward to it''... then we start chatting about the game. Apparently he started playin on Cata whereas I am a Vanilla player. We are both alliance and he asked my email for RealID etc. I did not want to give as I do not want someone to remind me of a meeting for the next day while I am playing the game but I could not say no. He also told me that he could change realm and join our guild, I said we are not recruiting atm, not even social spots, which was a total lie! Now whenever he sees me he cheers ''For the Alliance, for the Light'' and I just raise my fist to approve then go back to work and regret I told him the truth.
    And then it's dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction vaffancul!

Playing a very fun game called vindictus

Playing backlogged console games, mostly watching Netflix, playing Hearthstone and occasionally some D3.

Also posting on MMO-Champ with a little browsing here and there. Otherwise being the epitome of a casual by doing things IRL on a regular basis. (at least until WoD, basement time approaches)
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    I've been watching anime, also organizing things in the guild I am in(I am an officer), also our core raid team just managed to kill Garry last night which was a very cool and good feeling. Been farming some gold casually so I'm up to 71k server wide as of right now.

Playing other games that I haven't touched for years and writing my books.

Pet battles Brawlers guild, mildly RPing, rarely an alt.

Aside from that minecraft mostly and jobb applying, as well as taking the dog for walks, planning tomorrow, going to the gym, learning some programming stuff.. (rarely) studying for "högskoleprovet" (test that makes it easier to get (especially in the next 3 years) to get into universities), playing steam games. having fun with friends.. Playing Left 4 dead 2 survival mode. watching twitch..

http://armorgames.com/play/12141/kingdom-rush

Kingdom Rush is an incredibly fun game for small bouts of time passing. If I have to pass say 15-30 minutes, a game of kingdom rush is always fun. Kingdom Rush Frontiers is also mad fun and I eagerly await the release of the third one.

I also have a new game i've been playing lately called Factorio. I find it ridiculously fun as well.

I got it because it looked somewhat similar to the Tile factory game ( http://www.kongregate.com/games/duerig/tile-factory ) which I also found highly fun, but factorio offers so much more. It's like a lone-survivor type game where you start with nothing and slowly build up machines to automate construction of other things and use those things to make more things and eventually you build up huge logistic systems of incoming ore thats being mined, processed, and used to craft all sorts of different things entirely by your design. Meanwhile aliens attack you constantly so you have to balance efficiency and rapid development against using resources for defense and so on.

These games might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy them to great extents. Tile Factory and Kingdom Rush can be played for free as they're just flash games, but factorio must be bought. I found it a bit expensive for what it was, but i've played so much of it it's hard to argue against it being worth the price.

Here's a let's play type deal for Factorio. I haven't really watched it but that sort of thing should give you a pretty good idea of what to expect from the game.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8w6iVfBQBc
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Leveling Alts
    Getting Cloaks on Alts
    Playing MechWarrior Online
    Playing the first MechCommander
    Infinite Crisis Beta
    Playing the WoD Beta
    Sleep and Work
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    • Trying to finish Challenge Modes
    • Mount farming
    • Loremaster on a low level character (who can use the XP rather than doing it on a 90)
    • Gearing up some alts for Garrosh in 6.0 (for guaranteed heirlooms)
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Trying to finish MoP's archaeology achi's. *shudder*

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently finished Brawler's Guild, and am now aiming to mop up the profession achievements, collecting toys, getting a second CM set, working on pet battles etc. Debating trying my hand at archaeology even though it's just so mindbogglingly dull.

im playing d3, 546paragon on season atm

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Felt out of touch with my characters, so said my farewells and hopped on to a new server and started from nothing, currently level 48 and will most likely ding 90 around the time 6.0.2 launches, then I'll gear up waiting for the expansion(since raidgear lasts a good couple of levels into WoD even LFR stuff) and grind gold/reputations for the exalted/beloved titles.
    Will also makes sure to have 2 crafting proffs at 600 so I can craft myself some gear once I'm 100.

All in all, having a ton of fun atm.
    I did that about three times but ended up going back to my old realm because of all the money, professions and other cool stuff I had there. Even transferred one of my new chars back to me home realm at some point. I'm in kind of a fun guild at the moment so I don't feel the need - but I think it's cool. I like the idea of levelling up from scratch again. Seems a lot of people disagree, but leveling up a new character is really fun and a good way to really get to know your class by learning the new spells one at a time, especially without using heirlooms to faceroll through it. Also, the anticipation and rewarded feeling of reaching the maximum level becomes so much greater, almost like you're doing it for the first time again. So good on you mate, perhaps I'll do that too some time soon.

Anyway, I farmed for the cloak on my mage to pass some time, now that's done I'm trying to get Brawler's rank 10 (I reached the snake fight on rank 9 yesterday which will prove to be a bit of a challenge I think). I'm trying to get some more reputations to exalted, doing some sporadic achievement runs with guildies (like the DS one that rewards the Twilight Harbinger, I really want that mount). I think I'll be kind of bored after I'm done getting Brawler's rank 10, that's the main challenge left. And I have to decide which of my characters (mage, druid, paladin, warrior, rogue) to level as my main...