7+ Year Old Account

BA thesis survey (yet another)

Hello MMO-Champion!

If you guys regularly play with video games and have some time (approx. 5 minutes) to spare, please fill out my short survey to contribute to my thesis. Much appreciated.

http://goo.gl/forms/JhtVwvRFSU

Regards.

Filled it out, I always enjoy these surveys. GL with the thesis! =)

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Filled it out, I always enjoy these surveys. GL with the thesis! =)
    Really? I hate these surveys. Random people who don't frequently use the site want you to work for them.

Either way, this survey took a total of like 2-4 minutes so I didn't mind so much. It's quite easy guys and it isn't the usual annoying questions about how gaming affects your behavior or anything stupid like that that's been done a million times. There's no harm in completing it.

Deleted
    Filled it out for you, but I hope you're not aiming for a 1:1, OR that it's just preliminary.

If you want a hand fixing it up give me a PM.

Seriously laggy on this survey but I never have good luck with Google Docs. Some of the questions were odd. Like, am I a student or employee? Of what? And the answer is both which isn't an option, and neither isn't either. But the survey itself was pretty good. Thanks.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Done and done. OT: A thesis for a BA? I didn't have a thesis until my MS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Done and done. OT: A thesis for a BA? I didn't have a thesis until my MS.
    A micro thesis probably, something less than 40 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Really? I hate these surveys. Random people who don't frequently use the site want you to work for them.

Either way, this survey took a total of like 2-4 minutes so I didn't mind so much. It's quite easy guys and it isn't the usual annoying questions about how gaming affects your behavior or anything stupid like that that's been done a million times. There's no harm in completing it.
    I see where you're coming from; and I agree that if it's someone making a survey of all open ended, write your opinion questions I'm not a fan. It's kind of interesting to see the different questions that are asked, and a survey about the lingo used is new as far as I've seen. it'd be interesting to see the results.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Filled it out for you, but I hope you're not aiming for a 1:1, OR that it's just preliminary.
    What do you mean by 1:1?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Some of the questions were odd. Like, am I a student or employee? Of what? And the answer is both which isn't an option, and neither isn't either.
    It's intentional, if you are both/neither of the answers, select the one that you spend more time with.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    OT: A thesis for a BA? I didn't have a thesis until my MS.
    In Hungary, we call it thesis even for BA. It's basicly something that is like 30-40 pages long.

Thanks everyone who have filled it out so far.

helped you out there mate, although the bonus last question, i assumed it was if you said lol etc when you laughed in real life, and not online?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is a question about real life laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imag3x View Post
    What do you mean by 1:1?

It's intentional, if you are both/neither of the answers, select the one that you spend more time with.

In Hungary, we call it thesis even for BA. It's basicly something that is like 30-40 pages long.

Thanks everyone who have filled it out so far.
    In Irish Universities a 1:1 is the highest grade and is awarded at 70%.

Note that anyone getting over 75% is rare, over 80% is unbelievable. I've never once seen anyone, anyone get a 90%. A leading the top European Nueroscience lab had an average of 71% in our BioChem department. Weird system, but it works I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm not aiming for 1:1.