Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by loveblondes View Post
    I mean Ethnic Scandinavians, DUtch, Germans and even some eastern europeans are usually thought as the Ideal of white people because they are ofteb blond/fair haired with blue/green eyes and huge statures. WHen I see spanish, italian or greek they resemble more people in lebanon or just from many places who arent exclusively in europe.
    That's modern bullshit. Northern Europeans are not more "ideal" as whites than southern Europeans.

And stature? I'm 194cm tall and the only other men in college who were bigger and burlier than me where black, not Scandinavian.

Whatever bigoted thoughts you have when you see Mediterraneans is your thoughts only. Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards have time and again been proven to be just as European as northern Europeans genetically, culturally, and linguistically.

I mean white people who arent that white, who have dark hair (specially black, darkbrown or even plain brown) with hazel or brown eyes,etc or who just dont look like a typical white person. Lets say I look like Orlando bloom, Colin farrell, George clooney,Ben Affleck or Ashton Kutcher, I jsut dont feel very white and Wish I looked like Dolph lundgreen or the likes. Is that normal?
    Do true white people get more priviledges in most countries compared to us Dark whites? what has been your experience so far?
    Oh wow, Loveblondes is back.

And here I thought MMO-champion was full on shitposters like Salandrin/Jaylock/Adamshadow/Beardedone oh well there are too many more to name so I guess not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Lol, what? Where do you think US Caucasians migrated from? Where are you getting the impression that blonde hair is the majority? Also, where are you getting the idea that people get called racial slurs based on their hair color and not their race/heritage?
    The big majority from UK and Ireland, countries that rarely have adult blonde people, blonde kids yes but not adults. Scandinavia, Netherlands, GErmany, Baltics ,etc are completly different, they have ton of natural adult blonds because blond hair is native to those areas. The ancient Brits were pretty much darker haired peoples.

And also italians, jewish, and immigration from latin america, didnt help much to add more blondes.

Im not suggesting anyone is inferior, but the media always pull whiteness as a favorable trait, not me.
    Where do you live, Sweden? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    That's modern bullshit. Northern Europeans are not more "ideal" as whites than southern Europeans.

And stature? I'm 194cm tall and the only other men in college who were bigger and burlier than me where black, not Scandinavian.

Whatever bigoted thoughts you have when you see Mediterraneans is your thoughts only. Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards have time and again been proven to be just as European as northern Europeans genetically, culturally, and linguistically.
    I didnt say southern europeans are not european, they are of course because they reside in the same continent. I just said that there is a clear overlap between southern europeans and near eastern populations such as Israel, leabanon, turkey, etc. You dont see people outside Europe resembling swedish or dutch people, unless they are obviously descendants from those peoples living in the new world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Where do you live, Sweden? :P
    Havent you seen the media lately? what about billboards? magazine covers? 9/10 models are white, and the vast majority of those white models have fair features.

I didnt say southern europeans are not european, they are of course because they reside in the same continent. I just said that there is a clear overlap between southern europeans and near eastern populations such as Israel, leabanon, turkey, etc. You dont see people outside Europe resembling swedish or dutch people, unless they are obviously descendants from those peoples living in the new world.
    You're wrong, and genetics studies prove it. Look up Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza's studies or any other number of genetics studies. Aside from some islands (namely Sicily), southern European nations mixed very little with Semitic invaders.

Turks look similar to southern Europeans because the majority of Turks are ethnically Greek or Armenian in descent. The initial wave of Turkish invaders were nomadic warrior tribes in off the Eurasian steppe. They overran and Turkified and Islamified the populations they conquered.

Lebanese are a mixture of many populations, so of course they share similarities.

Take a Greek or Italian and compare them to someone from a purely Arabic country, like Yemen or Saudi Arabia, and they do not look as similar.

Edit: Mediterraneans are just as diverse in appearances as any other population. The idea that we all are indistinguishable from Arabs is an old polemic stereotype from a time where the only proper white people were colonial.

All Greeks. Same for Italians and Spaniards. We're no less "white" than the north. I'm 194cm tall, big, and I have pale skin with green eyes. My hair was dirty-blond as a young child. That's not very Arab-looking, is it?
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2014-10-02 at 05:12 AM.

Havent you seen the media lately? what about billboards? magazine covers? 9/10 models are white, and the vast majority of those white models have fair features.
    Sample sizes of billboards, magazines, models please.
    If dark features are apparently being regarded as bad why are they a dominant trait?

10+ Year Old Account
    When my grandfather (Greek/Maltese) moved to Australia in the early 50s at 12 years old, he and his family had to deal with racism towards Wogs. In Australia it refers to people with Southern European/Mediterranean features. The phrase Wog still exists to this day but the racism has pretty much entirely died out now that a couple of generations have passed.

These weirdo threads are disturbing.

I mean white people who arent that white, who have dark hair (specially black, darkbrown or even plain brown) with hazel or brown eyes,etc or who just dont look like a typical white person. Lets say I look like Orlando bloom, Colin farrell, George clooney,Ben Affleck or Ashton Kutcher, I jsut dont feel very white and Wish I looked like Dolph lundgreen or the likes. Is that normal?
    Do true white people get more priviledges in most countries compared to us Dark whites? what has been your experience so far?
    You would rather look like Dolph Lundgren than George Clooney?

This has to be the first time I've heard someone say they'd rather be ugly than handsome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I have blue eyes and black hair, anyone who doesn't have this combination, and naturally, I loathe with all my being.

Argentina should have a lot of shades of white.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I have blue eyes and black hair, anyone who doesn't have this combination, and naturally, I loathe with all my being.
    are you of Irish ancestry, Its common among them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    I'm 100% sure that all whites look alike to the rest of the world.
    That one's actually a bit tougher. Because "White" is vague. Technically, most people living in the North and South America, Europe a great deal of Northern Africa and most of the Middle East and up through Russia are "White" according to how census data is handled.

If you take that into account, most anyone who's from a country as homogenous as Japan can look at a handful of a various casually-dressed/groomed "white" people and be able to tell them apart because they have different hair colors, skin tone variations and heights.

Now, can "random Shinji off the streets of Tokyo" quickly differentiate the similarly proportioned "brown haired Robert" from "brown haired James?" Probably not, but make that "light brown" and "mahogany brown" and it's a lot easier to memorize their features from a distance of 50 feet or more than two similarly proportioned Japanese guys he was introduced to a single time and put at the same distance.

Of course, that's assuming they're from a fairly diverse mix like you'd get in the US or England. If you take more diverse countries out of the mix and say "Two Swedish men, living Sweden, of the same age and similar hair color (blond) and introduce them once and have them walk off into a crowd" yeah, that's not gonna work out as well. Hell, I'd forget which is which because I'm used to talking to people with various genetic backgrounds. (All of which are refer to themselves as "white", by the way.)

EDIT: Since everyone else is doing it - I'm allegedly Scots-Irish/German, being American that's pretty much default heritage if you're not early generation immigrant or Black and even then, and with that background in mind I'm black haired, green eyed and tan straight-up dark golden brown if I so much as walk around my yard without a jacket. Despite that being fairly ordinary, I did occasionally have people believe I had to be Hispanic. (or rather specifically "Mexican")
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2014-10-02 at 05:47 AM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I daresay there's a lot more stigma against orange people.

Extremely relevant to this discussion. To Hell with purple people!
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone knows milk chocolate is the tastiest chocolate.

<MOD SNIP> Pictures with pubic hair showing is NOT okay.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-10-02 at 06:41 AM.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    That one's actually a bit tougher. Because "White" is a vague. Technically, most people living in the North and South America, Europe a great deal of Northern Africa and most of the Middle East and up through Russia are "White" according to how census data is handled.

If you take that into account, most anyone who's from a country as homogenous as Japan can look at a handful of a various casually-dressed/groomed "white" people and be able to tell them apart because they have different hair colors, skin tone variations and heights.

Now, can "random Shinji off the streets of Tokyo" quickly differentiate the similarly proportioned "brown haired Robert" from "brown haired James?" Probably not, but make that "light brown" and "mahogany brown" and it's a lot easier to memorize their features from a distance of 50 feet or more than two similarly proportioned Japanese guys he was introduced to a single time and put at the same distance.

Of course, that's assuming they're from a fairly diverse mix like you'd get in the US or England. If you take more diverse countries out of the mix and say "Two Swedish men, living Sweden, of the same age and similar hair color (blond) and introduce them once and have them walk off into a crowd" yeah, that's not gonna work out as well. Hell, I'd forget which is which because I'm used to talking to people with various genetic backgrounds. (All of which are refer to themselves as "white", by the way.)
    You are confusing the term caucasian with white. Caucasian is a branch from parts of northern india through northern africa/middle east and Europe, and obviously all their descendants. White is a term exclusively used for those causasians of European variation, and their descendants everywhere else.

Pretty sure Hitler discriminated that way, and the world didn't take to kindly to that after very long.

I'm half Hispanic, but can pass for white to anyone but other hispanics that are looking closely. I have dark hair, dark eyes and I am slightly darker than your average white person and I've never been treated differently than my half brothers who run a bit lighter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You would rather look like Dolph Lundgren than George Clooney?

This has to be the first time I've heard someone say they'd rather be ugly than handsome.

Go to china,India, middle east and a guy like Dolph gets more attention.
    Last edited by mmocf199582425; 2014-10-02 at 05:58 AM.

Go to china,India, middle east and a guy like Dolph gets more attention.
    No he doesn't, I don't know any woman who thinks Dolph Lundgren is better looking than George Clooney.