Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Just because 1 person or group of people gets put in the spotlight every week out of however many hundred of thousands at least other policemen doesn't mean a blanket statement of "Cops are evil" can be thrown.
    I agree and I never said that so I don't really know where you're going with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    So you're saying it's like this everywhere so it's ok and I should just ignore it?
    Nobody said ignore it. Just realize the US cop issue is overly sensationalized, along with many other issues.

Well I live in the US and these are the cops I interact with. I am really not concerned with police in other countries.
    Be concerned by more than just those that you interact with. It will give you a broader view of the problem.
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2014-10-03 at 12:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree and I never said that so I don't really know where you're going with this.
    How many bad cops have you known? Most cops in my area are pretty decent... in fact the "profiling law" is supposed to be repealed soon after a kid died.... because a cop asked him why he had a sweater on in the middle of the summer, so the temp was around 100, and found out the kid had a gun, the kid later killed himself because his college chances were gone or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Can anyone truly justify 6 cop cars and a the entire crew of cops that are on the clock for the city at that hour to be there for such a petty issue.

come on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcasaur View Post
    Can anyone truly justify 6 cop cars and a the entire crew of cops that are on the clock for the city at that hour to be there for such a petty issue.

come on.
    Probably domestic dispute.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Well I live in the US and these are the cops I interact with. I am really not concerned with police in other countries.
    A bunch of stories are listed here if you want to read some http://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No_Donut/
    If you are interacting with cops in a negative manner every day maybe you should rethink your life. though it's probably the cops fault right?
    Last edited by the game; 2014-10-03 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Probably domestic dispute.
    looking for drugs, didn't find any.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    If you are interacting with cops in a negative manner every day maybe you should rethink your life. though it's probably the cops fault right?
    Yeah... so I just went out from work 30 minutes ago to find two cops shining a flashlight in my car. I asked what the issue was, and was told to back away. I did. From a distance I stated that it was my car they were looking at and I park it in that exact spot almost every day. One of them walked over and told me to stay against the wall while the other finished inspecting the vehicle. Again, I obeyed.

Something like that happens to me probably once every couple months. I don't think I'm doing it wrong.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/...cop-suspended/

He got suspended. There. You, happy now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhoss View Post
    http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/...cop-suspended/

Happy now kinda makes it sound like these people are toddlers complaining. If anything, bad cops that do those things and the people who defend them are the ones with priorities in the wrong places.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhoss View Post
    Well, he's suspended while there's an investigation, but whether anything comes of it, we'll see. At least there's an investigation, though. It's a step in the right direction, definitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, he's suspended while there's an investigation, but whether anything comes of it, we'll see. At least there's an investigation, though. It's a step in the right direction, definitely.
    There is always an investigation, even if the cop was justified they investigate to make sure.