Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    That is an old tradition from the Indian Wars. Getting captured by Apaches wasn't fun. Women would chew off your fingers a digit at a time, etc. ISIS are princes compared to 1870s Apaches.
    Yeah, I guess it was a poor reparation for killing their sons and husbands.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Sounds probable. He/she/it is also a Holocaust apologist.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Not only that, but even as a islamist, he doesn't know some basic demographics, like when he argued with me about Baghdad being a predominately Shia City.

Let the ISIS get to the Sadr city area, we shall see how long they last.
    he's a moron, top to bottom.

everything is da j00z fault.

Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    I was talking about how they believe if they were killed by women then they will not go to heaven, which is a lie,
    He said religious zealots. You really don't understand how a religious zealot of any type could believe in such irrational things? I find it very easy to believe that some of them could believe such nonsense.

Personally I don't know why they wouldn't just shoot themselves in the head if they know they are going to be captured by the ISIS. A alot cleaner death. Hell when I was in Iraq fighting AQI i used to say that I had 209 rounds for the enemy and 1 for myself if I was facing capture.
    I was thinking this myself. Even if you don't have a gun, why not go down fighting, at least get my head cut off while I'm thrashing around.

The only exception to this is if you had connections with deep pockets. If they knew they could easily get 10mil for a healthy hostage they would probably treat them half-way decent.
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2014-10-03 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    He said religious zealots. You really don't understand how a religious zealot of any type could believe in such irrational things? I find it very easy to believe that some of them could believe such nonsense.

I was thinking this myself. Even if you don't have a gun, why not go down fighting, at least get my head cut off while I'm thrashing around.

The only exception to this is if you had connections with deep pockets. If they knew they could easily get 10mil for a healthy hostage they would probably treat them half-way decent.
    I'd put a bullet in my brain before I'd let them behead me in a video for my family to see.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    So I should believe every lie you guys say about ISIS , and if I question the lies am an ISIS apologist ?
    No one ever talks about the real problems with ISIS. Like how miserly Mother is with our expense accounts, and how Accounting reports everything to her, even when its for the good of the agency, Cyril.
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
    Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
    Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
    Amen

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd put a bullet in my brain before I'd let them behead me in a video for my family to see.
    Tough call to make. Especially in the heat of the moment.

I would have to be...100 percent sure that I was not only facing capture, but there was no way that I could save anyone else who could also be facing capture.

If both conditions are met, all I would need is the perfect one liner to blow my brains out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    convert or die.
    You die either way to ISIS, convert and they shoot you or refuse and they behead you, whatever they pick they die.

Not only that, but even as a islamist, he doesn't know some basic demographics, like when he argued with me about Baghdad being a predominately Shia City.

Let the ISIS get to the Sadr city area, we shall see how long they last.
    heared it all before in 2003, and we have seen what zarqwi did to them in 2004
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"